Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-|| Want to know if your rig can handle it? ||
Some of you might of already heard about this website.
Gamedebate.com - http://www.game-debate.com/games/ -
It shows you which requirements you need to run a game.
And it will give you feed back on what needs upgrading to be able to play the game.

Step 1.

Choose a game you wish to compare your rig with.

Step 2.
Scroll down to System Requirements Tool. And choose which CPU Brand and GFX Brand you have got.
And click proceed.

Step 3.
Scroll down again to System Requirements Tool and this time choose which components you have.
CPU
ATI or AMD
GFX
Multi-GFX
RAM/Memory
Screen Size
1280x1024 (Login to change)

Step 4.
Click Check Specs. It will refresh the page and give you a rating on each part, And says if you can run the game on low or high settings.
You can also sign up to the website and you can access more details. for example adding your screen resolution.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ is a lot easier ...
Maybe so, but it doesn't show future games. For example BF3.
That is actually a very useful site. Apparently my laptop can't play BF3. But atleast I have a good desktop.
(07-30-2011, 09:51 PM)bigandrewgold Wrote: That is actually a very useful site. Apparently my laptop can't play BF3. But atleast I have a good desktop.

Doesn't always mean you can't play. just lower your settings a little Big Grin
(07-31-2011, 10:43 AM)- Sam - Wrote: Doesn't always mean you can't play. just lower your settings a little Big Grin
I know, It probably can actually handle it since it was like a thousand dollar laptop just a year ago, but I do not like playing fps's on my laptop, so I am good either way.
Okay nice, I've never owned a gaming laptop before ^^
A gaming laptop? Ew - desktops are way better! They don't get overheated either. :z
I agree, I've always owned a desktop. Big Grin
Wanted to do it but I don't know my CPU :L