Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Section.
Hello OMNI.

I have made this thread for requesting a section for the India.

You can have a the section for different types of people from different countries.

India
Brazil
Australia

And many more.

This will enhance the posts.This will have a good communication between the people of the same countries.

Thanks for reading this post.

I hope OMNI will be looking towards this.

-Akshay*
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
You mean all countries sub forums ? You know there are over 250 countries in the world ? Through this , 250 sub forums ? :|
@ immi

I am not wanting to say this.

There are 1000+ members in this members and OMNI knows who are of which countries so the countries with most members can have their own section and the countries with less members can have their own section ...and so on.
There is no reason for this.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
@ Grizzly

Why can't this be possible.
(10-23-2009, 11:28 PM)Akshay* Wrote: @ immi

I am not wanting to say this.

There are 1000+ members in this members and OMNI knows who are of which countries so the countries with most members can have their own section and the countries with less members can have their own section ...and so on.

Ah, ok , I understand now.
@ immi

Thanks for this understanding.
Why would we have other sections solely for people from other countries? The only reason I could think of would be so that they could converse in a language common to that language, which would violate the rules, and rightly so. Foreign languages cannot be moderated if the moderators do not know them. Everyone experiences the same problems, emotional and technical, no matter what country they are from. There's no reason for subforums for different countries.
Ok.I have seen the views of the members and i seem to close this thread here.

Thread is closed.PLease do not post anything here.
Omniscient has already stated that this forum will not have different sections for other languages.

This is an English speaking forum and any other language is prohibited.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,279 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  [Suggestion] Software Release Section or Ruby Section Jordan L. 9 2,581 12-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.