Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Found] Getting rid of social anxiety
Hey man, nice find. I will take a look and see what it is all about, but it looks bookmark worthy. Thank you again.
Hi Blackhat
Great post, I read the link and the information there could really be helpful. I agree with it all. It is the kind of thing worth sharing.
That link is a good find this should help out alot of people =)
Very amazing, helped me a lot. its funny how these little things could affect you in such a big way. I found this gets rid of not only my SA but also my GAD as well.
You have to sign up with that, but it is very sad to see that.
I have anxiety issues strong normal I have adjust to better normal better seems pretty strong! Smile Pretty seems improve! it is very well I am experience lots of experiment because alldeaf lots of empowerful lots of deaf community emotion depression anxiety illness suffer! I have issues cochlear implant screw up sad It is very sad! 50,000 dollars expensive cost for me surgery conflict to my brain I am striaght to everything fines system security
(12-31-2011, 12:51 AM)Smithtr Wrote: I have anxiety issues strong normal I have adjust to better normal better seems pretty strong! Smile Pretty seems improve! it is very well I am experience lots of experiment because alldeaf lots of empowerful lots of deaf community emotion depression anxiety illness suffer! I have issues cochlear implant screw up sad It is very sad! 50,000 dollars expensive cost for me surgery conflict to my brain I am striaght to everything fines system security

Please check the date of the thread before you reply. Anything over a month old is usually considered dead.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anxiety and paranoia Ally 1 547 06-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Grades are making my anxiety and depression worse Love 0 616 11-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Love
  Social Acceptance EagerToLearn 1 557 10-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Last Post: penguinknight
  Clinically Depressed Drug Addict with Insomnia and General Anxiety Disorder... Laxbro 1 811 09-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Ormond32176
  I have social Anxiety : ( TitaniumSpectrum 2 635 08-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Last Post: BearBeClawin