Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why no anime Section?
I am from HF and I really enjoy anime and the anime section I am surprised their is no Anime section or really any specific TV section. Maybe its the media mogules (sorry if the spellings incorrect) not sure cause I never heard the term Mogules.
I am really not surprised. I do not think there should be to be honest.
I don't think there should be one, Just use hackforums.
Well what about A news and happenings section?
There's no need for an anime forum area on any forum. The only reason it's on HF is because that site revolves around all of the members. Keeping the members happy is the only goal there, whether it's logical or not. Anime really belongs in either the gaming area, or the media moguls area. Both are suitable forums for anime. Otherwise we could have other areas related to, but different than anime with each their own topic.

In my opinion it's really not the best idea to have a dedicated section for it. Especially since all of the other forums here are generalized anyway. Suggestions aren't good suggestions, and don't have to be implemented on all forums just because they exist on HF.
(07-24-2011, 03:01 PM)Depth Wrote: I am from HF and I really enjoy anime and the anime section I am surprised their is no Anime section or really any specific TV section. Maybe its the media mogules (sorry if the spellings incorrect) not sure cause I never heard the term Mogules.
This is a Support Forum. Not anime forum.

[Image: sighype.gif]
Anime is too small of a niche on Support Forums. It's hardly ever posted so a section dedicated to it is not likely.
I don't think there's a need for an anime section on SupportForums, it's quite an inactive forum on HF. Also for those who want it can go there for it.
I would say this forum never needs it though. Restating my point in simpler words. Anime can be generalized and broken up into the Video, Graphics, and gaming sections of the forum. Even writing, for anime comics/reads.
I was wondering the same thing? hopefully one gets added.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,279 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  Anime section or... Oliver 12 1,431 11-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Last Post: C4Vendetta
  [Suggestion] Software Release Section or Ruby Section Jordan L. 9 2,581 12-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.