Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depressed, tough times
So my best friend moved away for 2 years to Egypt. Her phone was cancelled, and I only have one connection with her now which is Facebook. But there's a 9 hour time difference between us.

Not to mention my girlfriend is out of town for 2 weeks so I don't have any comfort from her except through phone calls and texts. But it's a vacation so she doesn't have much time to talk.

And then I have some family issues. It's not that much, but like, my brother and sister just always pick on me. I mean, I laugh sometimes, but they just don't stop. They go on saying I was adopted and a bunch of bullshit. I used to never let these things get to me, but with all the other things going on, it feels like a knife being plunged into my stomach when they go on and on again.

I usually just go upstairs and listen to music, play the Xbox, watch TV, or sometimes just lie there and think of what's going on.

Sure I have plenty of other friends but they are horrible at things like this. Their solution is either play the Xbox or just hang out with friends until everything gets better.

So far I've been isolating myself with the Mac and listening to songs, but this isn't helping as much as it used to.
I didn't read all of it but I moved away from my best friend to. Its only an hour difference but I never get to talk with him. I became a hermit and stay inside with little to no social life and he is now a father at the age of 16 and does drugs.... Who knew we where so different... Its sad what drugs do to people apparently hes going insane.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Young, depressed, discouraged looking for advice and compassion kitsune 1 878 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I'm Depressed Kaleb 3 827 07-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Autopost
  Down and depressed gtsmith10 3 883 02-25-2014, 01:17 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  Clinically Depressed Drug Addict with Insomnia and General Anxiety Disorder... Laxbro 1 821 09-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Ormond32176
  Heartbroken, Depressed, Life Dysthymic 7 1,455 05-02-2012, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Koekert