Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft griefing
Hi, I'm new to support forums and I'm trying to get into minecraft griefing.
Does anybody know of any free clients I can use and some general tips for griefing?
This is just up my ally!

First off, I'd like to go ahead and list a few clients you may be interested in, these will redirect you to Hackforums in order for you to see the original threads/screenshots.

PB Client 2.5

H3X3N PVP Client 1.1

Picka Client Update 10

If you're interested in purchasing one - I'd suggest Mystic Client. It's HWID protected and includes a .login screen, making it protected and very nice.
I generally play PVP servers, what is included in the H3x3N client?
(07-21-2011, 11:23 PM)KornK Wrote: I generally play PVP servers, what is included in the H3x3N client?

The H3X3N client contains mods that are best on PVP servers. It includes pretty good mods.

Sneak - so players can't see your username.
Far Reach - hits up to an extra 3 blocks.
Speed - to increase hitting and mining rates.
Nametags - to see players from far away.
Nightvision - fullbright, to see in the dark.
NoSwing - you don't see yourself swing.
Spider Climb - to go up walls.

Are you interested in a client with just these features or more just incase for future reference?
That sounds just about right for me Smile night vision sounds great. are there any other clients you know of with more mods?
(07-21-2011, 11:27 PM)KornK Wrote: That sounds just about right for me Smile night vision sounds great. are there any other clients you know of with more mods?

Well personally I'd suggest looking into the PB client - seeing as the PickaClient has an ugly GUI. It has the most mods and has a good working nuker. If you're interested in purchasing one - like I said, check out Mystic. It contains about 30 mods + 15 .help commands.
interesting, Know of any decent single player building mods?
(07-21-2011, 11:32 PM)KornK Wrote: interesting, Know of any decent single player building mods?

Toomanyitems is a good inventory editor for Single Player. It can be found on the Minecraft Forums.
Just downloaded it, where do I put the .jar file?
(07-21-2011, 11:35 PM)KornK Wrote: Just downloaded it, where do I put the .jar file?

Name it minecraft.jar and if you're a Mac User replace the minecraft.jar in your

Library > Application Support > Minecraft > Bin folder.

You should be all good from there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OG Minecraft names Purple Haze 36 19,719 03-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Kopiko
  Do you play minecraft? Tactical_Turtle 24 2,927 08-19-2013, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Minecraft Monetizeā„¢ 3 966 06-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Ellinia
  Latest Minecraft Com! Thomas 6 1,430 01-05-2012, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Thomas
  Minecraft Chief 70 20,420 11-10-2011, 06:28 PM