Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do lol?
-CLOSE-
It would be a good idea to not mention the "date" you were supposed to go on. But if you think she might of forgot about it, then you could tell her about it. But if you think she was ignoring you, then don't. It all sums up to how she is acting to prove weather she forgot or ignored you. If she forgot, just text her saying "Hey, how are you doing" or something in those lines, just checkup as you would usually. But if she is ignoring you, you do not want to bug her til where she does not respond to you anymore, so it would be safe to not ask about it and let it blow over.

Thanks, hope this helps.
Yeah, now I gotta figure it out, is she ignoring me or not. I haven't saw her on chat or anywhere since that day. I think I'll just text her over mobile... :/
(07-21-2011, 09:03 AM)Outcast Wrote: Yeah, now I gotta figure it out, is she ignoring me or not. I haven't saw her on chat or anywhere since that day. I think I'll just text her over mobile... :/

If she is ignoring you, then she probably doesn't want to talk. But again, there's a chance she could forgot. Have you saw her IRL lately and how she has been acting around you? But, just text her and hope for the best.
(07-21-2011, 09:18 AM)Bad Meets Evil Wrote: If she is ignoring you, then she probably doesn't want to talk. But again, there's a chance she could forgot. Have you saw her IRL lately and how she has been acting around you? But, just text her and hope for the best.

I saw her twice IRL lately, but we were both with friends, just waved at eachoter.
Since she just waved, it's a sign that she knows she forgot about it.

She's probably sorry, just text her and go from there.
Girls are girls. Try contacting her but don't overcome her with the idea you're desperate for her attention.
(07-21-2011, 02:16 PM)Ambiguity Wrote: Girls are girls. Try contacting her but don't overcome her with the idea you're desperate for her attention.

Yeah, who can figure them out lol... Anyway, I'll see her one way or another, I'm planning to sign up for a sport she's training too, but not for her, some of my friends go there and I want to do something with my spare free time and get fit lol.
(07-21-2011, 03:07 PM)Outcast Wrote: Yeah, who can figure them out lol... Anyway, I'll see her one way or another, I'm planning to sign up for a sport she's training too, but not for her, some of my friends go there and I want to do something with my spare free time and get fit lol.

Working out is a very good way to get your mind off of things, so good for you man.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My gf wants to sell her virginity LOL?! c0rrect 31 6,078 01-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Untitled
  my girlfriend lol c0rrect 4 884 09-30-2011, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Slash
  Self-concious (I guess that's the word) about my looks, please rate lol Gerira 7 1,070 08-31-2011, 06:26 PM
Last Post: LiteFire