Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTS/WTT Warhammer Online Level 40 Renown 42 Squig Herder (OO)
contact information will be in the signature, after I receive 10 posts

Entertaining all offers, accounts (including gaming accounts,) Cash (Several payment methods accepted, preferably PayPal,) Applications -- And anything else you might have in mind Whistle

Preferred Contact Method (Repectively)
MSN ::: onealn@email.uc.edu
Private Messaging ::: PM ME! Second-best method! ;)
University Email::: onealns@mail.uc.edu
AIM ::: Naemelzs

I am the Original Owner of this account, and I haven't played in a long time although comparing my gear to other 40 SHs, the character is still one of the best geared (Almost full Annihilator/Sentinel)

He has TONS of gear in his backpack, PvP build, just an all-around badass =)

I can show pics of login(account management) and everything, although the account is inactive atm you can see that there he is on there via the account management. (Will activate the account under certain circumstance)

i have the original box, I am the oiginal owner and i can ship it if you pay for S&H

Thanks for taking the time to check out my awesome squignogger Smile Pirate
Annnd the pictures! =)

Rank and Reknown:
[Image: RealmWar.jpg]

(Soon as I edit out the name in the rest of the pictures, i'll link them too. As long as I get some offers! )

Blackhat
[Image: heretician.png]

AIM - c90tre
MSN - onealns@email.uc.edu

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swissns GmbH Cyber Protect services, High Level Service! + 20% discount Droncaviar 0 144 10-29-2020, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Droncaviar
  Swissns GmbH SSD Shared Hosting| Fast Speed, High Level Service! Droncaviar 0 193 10-14-2020, 11:42 PM
  Swissns GmbH Cyber Protect services, High Level Service! + 20% discount Droncaviar 0 212 09-27-2020, 11:55 PM
  [WTS] Nice Special on HostingSource VPS servers + Get 99.99% UPTIME! Hostingsource 0 300 08-14-2015, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Hostingsource
  TechLogicSolutions.com – High Level Customer Care, Featured Plans, Cheap Deals GuyJ 0 264 06-10-2015, 12:58 AM
Last Post: GuyJ