Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
I just need some words to help myself out right now, I'm lost, alone and have been for a few years.
  • No friends at school (Highschool), and family members don't speak to me.
  • I can't focus on anything.
  • Bashed by my own family, as if I was a stranger in their home.
  • No father figure, and a mother who is never there.
  • People, including my family speak behind my back.
  • No one there to be by my side.

(07-20-2011, 07:37 AM)Guest Wrote: I just need some words to help myself out right now, I'm lost, alone and have been for a few years.
  • No friends at school (Highschool), and family members don't speak to me.
  • I can't focus on anything.
  • Bashed by my own family, as if I was a stranger in their home.
  • No father figure, and a mother who is never there.
  • People, including my family speak behind my back.
  • No one there to be by my side.

Eminem's song is basically what you need for a lift up Smile Anyways, here goes:

1. No friends at school? Maybe you're shy or don't have the best social skills. But if you really want to make friends, how about you start with your own classmates? Listen in and find something in common with them. That's one of the best ways to make friends. Also, you could try and join some groups in which you have something in common with to meet people who have the same interests as you. About your family, explain if there's any reason why they don't talk to you. That would help, otherwise you can't be helped I suppose.

2. You probably can't focus because you're probably feeling depressed over something. Probably the fact that you don't have friends and the way your family is treating you? Be a bit more clear.

3. Why? Like I mentioned above, you'll need to mention reasons or fights you've had or something like that or it would be impossible to give proper advice.

4. Well that's sad. Did your father pass away? I'm very sorry for you. Though even if your parents are not there for you, you don't need them. Prove yourself without them! Get awesome grades! Become strong, healthy, vigilant and intelligent!

5. Do you have some sort of mental illness or something? Or maybe you're being paranoid. Ignore them. Let them talk all they want. It doesn't matter!

6. Well that makes life hard but like I said, if your family is against you then you'll have to find other people to help you. Read my first point.

Overall view: Your life seems to SUCK to you. But you have to be optimistic. It's always darkest before the dawn. This is the dark moment. YOU have to bring yourself up! Prove yourself to your family! Become Social! Meet people! The more you wallow in self-pity and such, the more your life will become like hell. First get over your fears(if you have any) and go out to get some friends. They can help you feel better by hanging out with them and such. You can change the direction of your life ONLY if you try. Good luck and I hope you see the dawn soon! Smile
PS: When making friends, don't rush or seem like a weirdo. That won't really help.

It might just be you're staying in the house for too long.

If you live in a neighborhood with kids your age, just ride around; if you skateboard, go skateboard around your block and maybe someone will talk to you. That's how most kids meet, just go out a little more and express yourself with hobbies.

Another, if you like basketball, or other sports, buy a basketball goal, place it in front of your house, and play basketball, when people come through, and like basketball, they'll talk to you and maybe play a game with you or 2.

I hope this helps bro.
1. I'm an extremely charming guy and handsome for my race, which is Indochina (Vietnam,Laos, Cambodia). At my school it's either being a dope smoker or a gangster. Which I'm neither and won't ever be. I have a few classmates which I actually like, but it would take an hour or two to reach their home.

2.You're most likely right about that one

3.They use slander and somewhat disown me.

4.I'll just have to say I'm a bastard child.

5.I'm perfectly healthly person, I'd do what is recommend from doctors.

I feel that what you've said has helped somewhat to the mind of mine, but it's seems like I won't go anywhere. I live in an area where it's very populated with old folks, so I sometimes hear people die or scream of pain. I guess I'll just join the Canadian Forces after high school. But to tell you know I've have been optimistic for several years and waited my turn to see what would happen the next year, nothing has every happened to me.

Thanks I honestly mean it, I can't say would get this type of responds from a councillor at school which we get a new one every year.
(07-21-2011, 06:07 AM)Guest Wrote: 1. I'm an extremely charming guy and handsome for my race, which is Indochina (Vietnam,Laos, Cambodia). At my school it's either being a dope smoker or a gangster. Which I'm neither and won't ever be. I have a few classmates which I actually like, but it would take an hour or two to reach their home.

2.You're most likely right about that one

3.They use slander and somewhat disown me.

4.I'll just have to say I'm a bastard child.

5.I'm perfectly healthly person, I'd do what is recommend from doctors.

I feel that what you've said has helped somewhat to the mind of mine, but it's seems like I won't go anywhere. I live in an area where it's very populated with old folks, so I sometimes hear people die or scream of pain. I guess I'll just join the Canadian Forces after high school. But to tell you know I've have been optimistic for several years and waited my turn to see what would happen the next year, nothing has every happened to me.

Thanks I honestly mean it, I can't say would get this type of responds from a councillor at school which we get a new one every year.
Sorry for my reply, as I am still new to helping members with emotional support, but I'll try my best.

If you don't fit in, it doesn't mean you have to throw your life away by being a smoker or gangster which you said you would never be but always keep faith in yourself that you will never change your life because of someone not liking you.

If you aren't fitting in, it's a great opportunity to start focusing on your future, since you are posting a thread on here, you must like to post on forums and browse the internet. Start with things like this and try to make one of your hobbies your future career. Just because you don't fit in, it could be the best time for you to focus on your future man.

Just stay positive and
keep your head up man .
good things will come to
you in time Smile