Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SuG] Your Posts [SuG]
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I searched for it and didn't find anything. So I'll just ask here.

Why isn't there a link to view "Your Posts" up top like there is on HF? I find it very useful because it helps me check if anyone has replied to my post on various threads. Now when I want to check up on my posts I have to go all the way to my profile and then "Find all posts".

I would appreciate it if this was implemented into the links up top but if there is a specific reason why Omni has decided to leave it out then I understand.
[Image: 1blQe]
I totally agree with this idea, Omniscient is very busy but I hope he has time to check this thread.
this will be implemented (which i think will be great) when omni thinks it's the right time coz he's the boss. Tongue
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
Thanks for the support.
[Image: 1blQe]
I agree with this idea, hope Omni has time to check this thread as it would be of great use
Yes i agree i was looking for this earlier and was surprised it wasn't there.
It takes 2 seconds to add it in through the welcomeblock member template. But it's also in your usercp.

http://www.supportforums.net/search.php?...nduser&uid=......

It's user specific that way of course becuase it uses the uid, but it's the link "View all posts" on your user profile.
I would also like this as well. It's super helpful to me on HF. Actually help's out a lot in my opinion but I always have notification's on and when I return to my profile it show's if there are new post's in the thread.
Maybe because this isn't HF? D: Just saying. lol
That is a good point..
I wish there was!
I am with you on this one Thumbsup
[Image: sighype.gif]