Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light gives me headache?
Well, I'm 17 and I suffer from strabismus/lazy eye. I have a very poor vision on my left eye, maybe 5-8%, not sure really. On my right eye I have almost normal vision (100%, +3). I don't have any major problems with my vision with my right eye (except when viewing things from very close distance) and I can function normally without my glasses/contacts. Tbh, I haven't wore them for almost two years. Only thing that bothers me is, when I'm outside and it's very sunny, or it's a very bright day that day, I have to squirk (I think that's the word, like what old people do when they try to read something small printed). That gives me headache. Is there a way to not being so sensitive on bright light? I don't have problems when I view on my monitor (where the brightness is set to 100%) or looking at some bright light sources, except sun lol.
That's called a migraine headache, all I had to read was the title.
So, any way to deal with it? It's annoying and I usually go to sleep when it starts lol.
Use google, i'm not an expert on it, but i'm sure you can find something, or consult your local family doctor and he may give you something for it. Maybe tylenol or aspirin?
Aight, thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Headache W3Z3 2 759 03-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  Better For Toning/Light Loss? Metapod 11 2,207 06-15-2011, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Frowneyface
  And so the red light nickname continues.. Robbieava 7 1,930 10-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Last Post: haphazard