Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dell vs HP
Okay, this is some serious crap,lol.
I'm getting very, not mad, but curious why do people choose one over another.

I personally love Dells, because that's the way I was borne, my dad ALWAYS bought Dells, nothing else. I was raised to be a Dell person.

But what is so good about HP's?

I mean, as of now I'm running on a pretty nice Dell Pc, no problems other than the battery gets hot but that's it.

Now please, tell me why you choose one over another WITH and explanation.
If you don't know why you choose one other the other, don't post. Thumbsup
Legitimate Marketer | Exchanger | Middle Man | RAT Expert
HP = cheap but have very bad cooling systems.
Dell has some decent products. Their XPS linw used to be the best gaming laptops around.
(07-17-2011, 12:51 AM)False Idol Wrote: Dell has some decent products. Their XPS linw used to be the best gaming laptops around.

Wish you could have been more specific...
Dell Products are better than HP and their after sales Support is also good.
Don't try to act smart... i am smarter than you...Ninja
(07-17-2011, 10:15 AM)Akinovaâ„¢ Wrote: Dell Products are better than HP and their after sales Support is also good.

Yes, I do agree with that, Dell's also have good style to them.
I know this doesn't have to do with performance but it's something your going to want to have looking good.
(07-16-2011, 07:05 PM)Blic Wrote: HP = cheap but have very bad cooling systems.

I can vouch for that, My HP laptop burnt out last week. -_-

But since then I have managed to fix the problem, I moved the fan to above the motherboard. I just think that because it was under the mother board it caused overheating.
[Image: GFx11-1.png]
It doesnt actullay matter what Brand you have. If the Computer is stable then what more you want? Smile
I personally like HP better. All my experiences with Dell have been bad ones. Particularly, I hate their customer support line, the people their ask you to repeat things 100 times, and they refuse to let you speak to a supervisor.
But that is just me, everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
Sorry for any typos, I usually browse the web on my iPad.
(07-17-2011, 10:54 AM)TheBlackNight Wrote: I can vouch for that, My HP laptop burnt out last week. -_-

But since then I have managed to fix the problem, I moved the fan to above the motherboard. I just think that because it was under the mother board it caused overheating.
I'd recommend getting a cooling pad for your HP. My cousin has a HP and his gets really hot so he bought a cooling pad and it seemed to solve his problems.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dell Customer Service Number|+1-800-382-3046|Dell Support Number AllHelplineNumber 1 837 12-13-2019, 02:11 AM
Last Post: emma162
  How to Fix Dell Printer Error Code 077-900? JennyHudson 0 653 02-25-2019, 02:55 AM
Last Post: JennyHudson