Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Kosovo
Hello SupportForums, I am Kosovo. I'm new to this forum, after hearing a lot about it around the internet I decided to join, and to see what all the hype is about. I'm going to take a look around the site for a bit and judge if I'll stay active or not.

If anyone can point out some nice features and pros about SupportForums as well as the cons.

Well thanks for reading and this is my very first topic here, see you around, or not.

Kosovo
Blackhat
Active or not be sure to read the rules and make sure you Are able to help Around Big Grin have fun.
Welcome to SF! You want some pros about SF? Well for one thing it has a different section for everything relating to help! Want emotional support on anything? We have it. Need graphics help or like to show off some awesome designs and stuff you did? Go ahead and ask or show it. Got car trouble? Problems with school/college? Any problems basically and you can go ahead and ask. And if you want to ask a question or just chill, then we have a lounge just for that! Cons? They don't hand out free drinks agter every 100th post we make. :/