Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a problem with "options"
Hi,
When I click on "options" next to a templates name(and everything else that has an 'option' button next to it) it's supposed to show a list of options (full edit,diff port,revert to original)
Few days ago,something happened (dunno what)and now the "options" button isn't expandable and I have to click on the template's name to edit it.
Any idea what the problem is?

I need it immediately,because there were more options that "edit" in there.
Plus the problem is only for my computer.Everyone else I put to test it,it was working for him.I tried it on my laptop too.It was working.Only on my computer is the problem.
Do you have javascript enabled on your browser?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Yes it is enabled.I also posted this question on mybb official community forums,the answers there didn't really satisfy me.
Plus I checked my java version,I reinstalled it,cleaned my browsers' cache,cookies etc.,installed new browsers..nothing seemed to work,it's like that for 2-3 days now.And it's like that only for my computer.It's so strange.(This is for every Mybb site I have admin access,it doesn't only happen to my main site)
Right click on the page and view source.Change the source where the options is linked.Or you may copy the options code and paste here.And I will check.
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
<a href="javascript:;" id="theme_1" class="popup_button">Options</a>
<script type="text/javascript">
new PopupMenu('theme_1');
</script>

</td>

Source of "options"