Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A little idea
So most people now have vacation. We should develop something together, but what? Something that we can use together? Something like a chat application?

So basicly my idea is to some sort of chat application that we all can use, some people can make the GUI, some people can do the networking stuff and other people can write functions/plugins.

If you are interested leave a comment below.
I'm interested. Never coded anything like this before so I don't know if I'll be much help with that, but I could help with the GUI.
(07-14-2011, 08:54 AM)Fragma Wrote: I'm interested. Never coded anything like this before so I don't know if I'll be much help with that, but I could help with the GUI.
Oke thanks for the interest, i think the hardest part is the networking, once we figured out how to send data it is really easy i think.

I would like to help, I am not the best at codeing vb, but I can make the gui!

Inventor1
Check out our chat app and let us know if there is room for collaboration. We distinguish ourselves by translation text in real time to communicate instantly across 50 languages.
How about something mobile that will run on the iphone, droid, and blackberry's.
[Image: abomxofogox.png]
Honestly, you could just make a web browser in the program, then link the web browser to a site with a Shout Box and size the web browser to only show the Shout Box.

Just an idea.
Or, you could somehow string a Shout Box chat into a program, idk.
Or make it harder and involve Imports and stuff with our own private server and credentials or use a shout box.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(07-16-2011, 04:45 PM)Resistance Wrote: use a shout box.

I'm always right. Smile
Legitimate Marketer | Exchanger | Middle Man | RAT Expert
Seems like a good idea. I just got a new job, though, so I wouldn't be able to participate too much. Good luck to everyone who does, though.