Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Awards
Hello.

Omni.

Will their be any awards..if it is so...where is the list.
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
I do actually think this is a good idea but the awards have to be support related.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
At the moment there are no awards. You can locate the awards, when added at http://www.supportforums.net/myawards.php

I would guess that they will be added any time soon. It's not that urgent just yet.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I have decided to re open the thread as we can use this thread for suggestions for the different types of awards.

I know Omniscient will have his own ideas but we can all help him out.

Omniscient, feel free to close this again if you want no further discussion.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I think there should be like a person that is good with coding support, someone that gives a lot of support for say, forums, something for linux gurus, a windows guru, mac guys, emotional poeple, etc. The different categories. There should be an award for people that have demonstrated proficiency in those areas. Plus the usual tutorial awards, donators, etc.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I think there should be a compitition for a graphics creations and the top 3 people get Awards.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
From my view there should be awards like SF CODERS as it was HF CODERS in the HACK FORUS.
A award for the graphic masters.A Award for the helpers.An award for the moderator.A Award for the member of the week.Etc.

Well these are the views of us.The person who can make any change in OMNI himself.What he wants to do he will do it's just our wish.

-Akshay*
IMHO a PHP Geek Award Smile
Yes why not PHP is a nice subject,And there can be awards for this.

Nice idea "immi"
(10-23-2009, 09:51 AM)Akshay* Wrote: Yes why not PHP is a nice subject,And there can be awards for this.

Nice idea "immi"

Yours welcome ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Establishment Awards creators have revealed 11 more prominent enormous name arbitrato lioscar 0 571 02-05-2020, 10:03 PM
Last Post: lioscar
  Awards Katz 7 1,465 12-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  More awards? DAMINKā„¢ 36 9,000 09-18-2010, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Awards Canoris 10 2,072 01-16-2010, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Awards Now Setup Omniscient 58 14,737 12-17-2009, 02:44 AM
Last Post: NekoChan