Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you deal with dreaming of something you'll never have?
What the title says. This isn't a "oh, you can get it if you work hard!" type of thing. Say, you dream about running, but you have no legs. How do you deal with the strain your mind puts on you in dreamland? How do you deal with waking up and feeling like complete crap because you want to go back to dreamland where everything is alright?
I understand you man. A lot of times I feel like going and just staying in dream land. In our dreams were happy, content, anything we want is ours. We are the masters of what happens to us. But consider that world, a world of virtual reality. It's not the real world. Eventually you'll get up hungry and you will eat in the real world. Maybe everything is alright in dreamland. But the dreamland can only give so much, and what it gives is not that much. You feel like crap because you're probably having a bad time right now and in your dreams, everything seems perfect with no worries. But you will need to face the real world. You say you don't want the "work hard" thing even though thats exactly what you have to do. "Make dreams a reality" isn't some drunk idiot trying to joke around. It's serious. You say: "you dream about running, but you have no legs". Could that mean you're trying for something and you just can't do it. Or that you want something in your dreams to become real but just can't seem to be able to do it. Either way, the only way you can accomplish anything is by first getting off your bed. Focus and you can achieve. Continuously dreaming will make it seem farther and farther away. You want something? Guess what? You'll have to "work hard". It's easier to stay in dreams, it's harder to face the real world. In one place there's complete happiness and in another there are problems. Problems easily solved if you try to solve them. You can't live happy without hardships. True happiness is achieved through hard work. It's your decision to do what you want. I hope this actually helped in some way. If it did, then good luck. If not, then never mind, and good luck.

You can run without legs, have you not heard of the great athletes that have prosthesis?
I dream that I end Up committing suicide... "-_- Don't ask it's a long story.
Workout or stretch before you go to bed, it puts your mind and body at ease, then when you wake up you'll feel much more rejuvenated.
[Image: 2q8xb45.jpg]

(07-11-2011, 12:54 PM)Qwazz Wrote: Workout or stretch before you go to bed, it puts your mind and body at ease, then when you wake up you'll feel much more rejuvenated.

I am going to have to try this now mate. Thanks.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
Just think about it repeatadly one hour before you go to sleep. Then make sure you are focused. Look up Lucid Dreaming.
You most likely had that dream because of a conflict in real life. You just need to sleep it off in daytime and clear your mind off of the problem.

Don't worry, it's just one of those weird dreams that will inspire you later in life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  life been very hard for me ,i can no longer deal with the pain detour12 2 851 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 3 1,137 04-16-2014, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Callum
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 0 456 04-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Last Post: WalkingonStarlight
  How can I deal with someone I know is bullying other people? Sypheren 2 701 05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Last Post: username999
  I don't know how much longer I can deal.. Forthis 1 694 04-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Grin