Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[...]
Why on earth do (some) members -Rep you when you ask for +Rep when you supply the a person with something of your own creation? -.-
Do they not understand the reasons to why some people ask for +Rep in the first place?
[Image: 23lfxh3.png]
Want to set up your own Runescape server? PM Me.
(10-23-2009, 01:57 AM)ReVamped Wrote: Why on earth do (some) members -Rep you when you ask for +Rep when you supply the a person with something of your own creation? -.-
Do they not understand the reasons to why some people ask for +Rep in the first place?

Because you don't ask for RESPECT, you need to earn it.
If you post some quality the member who likes that will REP you, who doesn't will leave you alone.
But if you go around asking for REP, you are forcing a member to give it to you, so you'll get -REP from good members.
Simply DON'T ASK FOR REP....

-REP me if you found my post useful Roflmao
I know you don't go around randomly asking for Rep; That's just stupid.

What I'm saying though is that when you supply someone with an item of your creation and they like it and use it for they're own purposes, why is it dissapproved to ask for a simple Rep+ gesture in return?
(10-23-2009, 02:23 AM)ReVamped Wrote: I know you don't go around randomly asking for Rep; That's just stupid.

What I'm saying though is that when you supply someone with an item of your creation and they like it and use it for they're own purposes, why is it dissapproved to ask for a simple Rep+ gesture in return?

Because it's most probably that the person will REP you if (s)he did like it.
And if they don't, well maybe they run out of their 2 REPS per day.
But someone who don't like seeing "Pleasse +REP..." didn't and (s)he will use it to give you your REP(-).
Just let it run, I've helped few members and didn't ask for REP, and from some I didn't get REP, but who cares.
For real we are better of without REP.
Yea that's fair enough I guess.

(10-23-2009, 02:18 AM)NinjaGeek Wrote: -REP me if you found my post useful Roflmao
lol Tongue
It was someone that remained anonymous, don't take it personal.

I looked at your rep and it looks like you've actually tried helping some members out, keep it up and sooner or later that rep will go away. Just remember, members can change their impressions at any time. If you ask for rep, 90% of the time someone will -rep you for it.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]