Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling www.n00blife.com any interest?
I have www.n00blife.com and am currently deciding whether to sell it or develop it so is anyone interested? PM or post offers.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
Domain is quite funny Big Grin

If i own a forum, i will contact to you then, but sorry still I have no money.

Good luck to your sell
How much are you currently looking for it? Please give us a around abouts price, and is the price negotiable.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
I don't have a price so yes it is negotiable, am not looking to sell this domain just to "get rid of it", I am trying to sell this for a profit as I believe it is a valuable domain. You tell me what you think its worth and I’ll tell you if I think that’s worth me selling it. As I said, I am still deciding whether to sell it or develop it.

It is registered with name.com so I can transfer it to anyone with an account there for free and you can pay me via PayPal.
(10-23-2009, 03:22 PM)Tim Wrote: As I said, I am still deciding whether to sell it or develop it.

I will recommend you to develop it first. Once it got some good traffic try to sell then, there you will get some more profit IMHO. Though its your will but I have this opinion, do it as you like ;)
Well I would earn more but it's a question of whether that is worth my time, if I spend 10 hours developing it and only sells for $100 then that not really worth my time as I am only earning $10 per hour for it.
I wonder why you bought that domain. Roflmao
I actually bought it because a mate of mine said it was available and was going to buy it. Needless to say I beat him to it Tongue
(10-24-2009, 09:01 PM)Tim Wrote: I actually bought it because a mate of mine said it was available and was going to buy it. Needless to say I beat him to it Tongue

What was the point of that lol? Now you are only going to sell it Tongue

I may know a few people who maybe interested. I'll let you know if they want it.
Because I thought it was a valuable domain.

Ps. I would appreciate it if you told them, cheers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling Domain - www.TheMarket.ws - auction TurB0 19 2,861 01-19-2011, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Quinlan
  www.Trailers-For-Gamers.com Anything considered WhiteFlame 0 453 11-23-2009, 09:20 AM
Last Post: WhiteFlame