• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN BEAT ME ?
What's HR? Tell me, and I might be able to. Smile
It is Halo Reach lol
At first I did not even know what it meant and that is the only game I play xD
[Image: odILW.png]
(07-25-2011, 12:00 PM)Launcher Wrote: It is Halo Reach lol
At first I did not even know what it meant and that is the only game I play xD

Ohh, Halo reach. I don't have this game, but I may get it. I played the beta when it came out though.
(07-25-2011, 12:02 PM)Believable Wrote: Ohh, Halo reach. I don't have this game, but I may get it. I played the beta when it came out though.

Yeah its a bit different than most other Halo games. If I were you I would not get it and just wait until next year since Halo 4 is coming out by then. I feel like if you got HR now that you would be pretty far behind and would get frustrated that you would lose all the time lol
[Image: odILW.png]
(07-25-2011, 12:25 PM)Launcher Wrote: Yeah its a bit different than most other Halo games. If I were you I would not get it and just wait until next year since Halo 4 is coming out by then. I feel like if you got HR now that you would be pretty far behind and would get frustrated that you would lose all the time lol

Like I said I played it in the Beta, so I know what it's like, it's got the ranking system like CoD. But I'm definatly getting Halo4.
I don't play Reach, I would beat you any day in H3 though Tongue
Nope i dont play HR // cant play it i dont have a xbox but a Ps3 (L)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Causality 3 Chrome Edition | Can You Beat My Time? BreShiE 1 429 12-19-2011, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Cybergasm