Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion to SF community
I see that you do have forums for graphics and design. Also I see the graphics and designs battle mania section, I was wondering if you would allow me to do a graphics battle like every week or so, I will pay out the prizes with my own money and sponsor ship that I get.

Also just a suggestion I think you should get like a premium feature for this site, premium feature meaning you get like a tag saying premium when you join up to "premium". Also side with have special features for the premium members maybe some of the following;

-Bigger sigs (Put a size limit on non premiums)
-Premium access forums
-Prize draw for every month (I will supply the prize)

This is what I PM'ed to Omni =]
[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.
It's a pretty good ideea,money/prizes/free stuff are always welcomed to any community but i'm not sure you can do it on your own,i mean there should be at least 5 more guys to help you with funds to be able to keep up :-)
[Image: 258yz37.png]
(07-10-2011, 07:00 PM)Evil Stewie Wrote: It's a pretty good ideea,money/prizes/free stuff are always welcomed to any community but i'm not sure you can do it on your own,i mean there should be at least 5 more guys to help you with funds to be able to keep up :-)

He is right you know, you have a life too and keeping up could be tough. I'd suggest selecting good friends of yours staying near you so you could simply give a call while your away or if your busy call them and ask them how the contest is coming around and stuff.

Help's not hard to find, especially when it's Support Forums.

I love this idea, hopefully we can get upgrades soon.
[Image: signatureus.png]
Premium has been suggested in the past and while it wasn't rejected, I don't think it will come any time soon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,287 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,507 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,895 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  [SUGGESTION] MOTM [/SUGGESTION] Sam 21 3,243 08-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Sam
  [Suggestion]Batch File Section[Suggestion] Thomas 10 2,255 07-27-2010, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Reality