Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HeyLetsHost.com - Shared Webhosting, 99.9% uptime! [Softaculous] [Affordable]
[Image: logo.png]

Welcome to HeyLetsHost.com , we are here to provide you with the most efficient and affordable web hosting services out in the market today. We take great pride in providing you with affordable prices and the latest hosting technology out there. HeyLetsHost, was created with you mind, we like to see what your site has to offer to the Internet. So we are here to air your site for all to see and enjoy.

Packages
• Beginner
1GB Disk Space
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails
5 FTP Accounts
5 Mysql Databases
No Addon Domains
No Parked Domains
Free Site Transfer
• Community
5GB Disk Space
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails
10 FTP Accounts
Unlimited Mysql Databases
2 Addon Domains
2 Parked Domains
Free Site Transfer
• Unleashed
Unmetered Disk Space
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Mysql Databases
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Free Site Transfer

You can view our prices at the following order page.
http://www.heyletshost.com/host/cart.php

Special Coupon For SupportForums.net!
Promo: MARKET

Any questions? Come to live chat, forums, or email us!
You offer no domain support and don't have a website. Just a cart? If you want sales and peoples money then you need to work for it.
(07-07-2011, 12:46 PM)Sam Wrote: You offer no domain support and don't have a website. Just a cart? If you want sales and peoples money then you need to work for it.

What do you mean? We allow existing domain names and also provide .net & .com registrations.
Our main page is at http://www.HeyLetsHost.com , we have support forums, ticket system, live chat.

I stand corrected, an error on my part. Best of luck with your sales Hey. Tiredness has got the better of me Tongue
No worries, I should most likely start adding the actual link. At the moment if you click the image it will redirect you to the site.
Your web site is not organized Sad
Please give me more details, what's not organized?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful Cheap Webhosting/Reseller Solutions - DataPacket.net - Since 2001! Standalone 0 364 05-01-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Standalone
  swissns.ch Cheap SSD Shared Hosting| Good Uptime| 24/7 Live Support Care! Droncaviar 0 231 09-14-2020, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Droncaviar
  Reliable Cloud Hosting| cPanel/WHM| Softaculous App Installer - Good price! GlowHost-Sales 0 322 10-20-2019, 11:59 PM
Last Post: GlowHost-Sales
  █★NEW YEAR SERVERS@25% OFF✅♥Fully Managed✅♥FREE cPanel+Softaculous+Monitoring+Migrat! Thuasaci 0 361 01-18-2019, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Thuasaci
  Cheap DailyRazor Shared Hosting| Unique features - Perfect Uptime & Speed! hotice96no 0 281 12-11-2018, 02:40 AM
Last Post: hotice96no