Poll: Which is the best Game ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Crysis 2
22.22%
2 22.22%
Call of duty black Ops
11.11%
1 11.11%
Modern Warfare 3
22.22%
2 22.22%
Splinter Cell
11.11%
1 11.11%
Portal 2
22.22%
2 22.22%
prototype 2
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World best Game
Which one is your best game
Vote in the above Poll

And reply below

and also tell me which should i buy
Ps3 or Xbox 360 Ohmy
Hey everyone Come rate the games Big Grin
None of the games above,Uncharted 2 is the best game ever :-)...and i'm not talking only about the graphics ,the movements,story and everything makes it one of the best game ever.
[Image: 258yz37.png]
most the games dont even qualify for best game lol you have mw3 up there like people have played it but since i didnt make the list i will go with crysis 2

Aim = Pr8Source
MW3 hasn't released yet so putting it up would be a bit pointless. Anyways, I like black ops, but I know I'll love MW3 best so voted for it.
And if your deciding, then both PS3 & XBOX are epic consoles. XBOX is cheaper but the PS3 lasts much longer. I have a 3-4 year old PS3 and it's still alright. A lot of times I heard the XBOX stops working in under a year. Both are great for playing games and have their on unique specialties. XBOX has kinect and if you like COD, then it's good because COD games and map packs release faster on XBOX due to Microsoft paying for it. I prefer PS3 because I've gotten used to it's simple controller and seems more better to me. They also have some special games like HALO is ONLY for XBOX and inFamous is ONLY for PS3. There are epic things for both consoles, it's your decision.

(07-04-2011, 11:38 AM)Mayhem Wrote: MW3 hasn't released yet so putting it up would be a bit pointless. Anyways, I like black ops, but I know I'll love MW3 best so voted for it.
And if your deciding, then both PS3 & XBOX are epic consoles. XBOX is cheaper but the PS3 lasts much longer. I have a 3-4 year old PS3 and it's still alright. A lot of times I heard the XBOX stops working in under a year. Both are great for playing games and have their on unique specialties. XBOX has kinect and if you like COD, then it's good because COD games and map packs release faster on XBOX due to Microsoft paying for it. I prefer PS3 because I've gotten used to it's simple controller and seems more better to me. They also have some special games like HALO is ONLY for XBOX and inFamous is ONLY for PS3. There are epic things for both consoles, it's your decision.

Thanx bro for guiding Big Grin
Why is MW3 up as an option? it isn't even out yet lol.

Truthfully I can't really vote for any game. There is no game that I can enjoy playing right now. Everything just gets boring after 10 minutes and is full with a bunch of little kids.
(07-04-2011, 09:17 PM)EaGLeZ Wrote: Why is MW3 up as an option? it isn't even out yet lol.

Truthfully I can't really vote for any game. There is no game that I can enjoy playing right now. Everything just gets boring after 10 minutes and is full with a bunch of little kids.

Hmm you are right lets change mw3 with mw2
Out of the ones you listed: Portal 2...

And don't get either, be a PC gamer... Smile
Ninja
I don't think any of those games are the best game, i don't really have a favorite game, but if i did, it wouldn't be any of those. They are all good games just not really the best games.
I actually like the splinter cell series. It's fun to be a spy or a secret agent sometimes.
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
I just know more then most.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The very best PC game in the world right now! (in my opinion) єץє 18 2,416 08-05-2013, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,606 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi