Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone... :P
Hey, im Gatorade from HF.... and SF now xD I guess im sorta new to both sites Pirate

seems like a cool site with cool people Smile so wazz up

ALSO: Why do my post not go up?
Hi welcome to SF, please don't just spam for your support feather, just a heads up omni looks over your posts and doesn't award you unless your HQ.

Oh and to answer your question you made a thread not a post so your post count doesn't go up.
(07-12-2011, 12:40 AM)bckc Wrote: Hi welcome to SF, please don't just spam for your support feather, just a heads up omni looks over your posts and doesn't award you unless your HQ.

Oh and to answer your question you made a thread not a post so your post count doesn't go up.

ok, thanks for the heads up... but I made a post earlier on my opinion about weed... and it didnt go up either?

EDIT: This post didnt effect it either? is it this section, or does this site not like me xD
Welcome Gatorade to SF. Hope you enjoy your stay here Smile
Welcome Gatorade. Hope you enjoy SF, and how did you come across the name Gatorade? Tongue
Welcome gatorade, Enjoy your stay and if you need Any help with anything feel free to Ask Big Grin we don't bite Tongue
(07-12-2011, 12:50 AM)Gatorade Wrote: ok, thanks for the heads up... but I made a post earlier on my opinion about weed... and it didnt go up either?

EDIT: This post didnt effect it either? is it this section, or does this site not like me xD

Posting in the Welcome section doesn't get your post points up. Or else it would be too easy to get points and I'd be having at least 250 around by now because I like welcoming new members.

About the post in Weed thing, maybe it glitched or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Hey Hey! Guess who just registered to join SF? efka 4 1,403 12-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Robert