Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatoo's
Thoughts and views on tatoo's?

Me:I like tatoo's they can show alot about a person, i feel its a great and harmless way to express your feelings and views.

I have my middle name on my wrist, the reason its my middle name is because it is also my mom's side of the family's last name. They have been there for me when i need them.

Go/
I think tattoos are good if easily hidden. You would have a tough time getting a job in an office or something like that if you have a full arm tattoo.
Tatoos aren't exactly harmless. No matter what one you get, you'll most likely end up regretting it sometime later in life.
I have no ethical issues with them, but I personally don't always find them in good taste. I try not to judge others who have them, but to be honest, getting visible tattoos or piercings inevitably leads to stereotyping. That said, there are some tasteful tattoos I've seen that are quite beautiful.
[Image: 258yz37.png]
I got tattoos but if I had the choose now I would never get them.
Got crap loads of tattoos.
Hands, face, arms, legs, feet, neck.... well just about everywhere.
Even inside my mouth and on my ears.
Do i regret them? Nope.
Do i care what others think? Nope.

Tattooes are an individual thing. Each having there own reasons to do so.
Me i just love the pain. Thats what keeps me getting more.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Alot of tattoos is a turn off tbh but a nice quote or something on the arm is good.
[Image: iGvZI.png]
Well my views on tatoo is that if you like to do then made tatoo on your body don't listen to others.
Tattoos tells a lot about the person. When I get old enough I want a tattoo, but I want be able to hide it very easily.
Tattoos don't tell crap about a person. Maybe 1-2 out of the 100 some have may tell you a little something about them.
Most people just choose the coolest design they think would look good or intimidating on them.
[Image: 9b2f1.png]