Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Fileice.net the new era in PPD

[Image: logo.png]
What makes us diffrent you may ask.

As a next generation upload site, we have taken the PPD industry to a whole new level. Boasting not only one of the highest payout rates around, our site also features some of the most high tech and unique tools to help you earn cash today, packaged with a high quality and fast support system with professional administrators. Powered by the latest technology in HTML5 and jQuery, our site provides you a feature loaded, smooth interface to work in, and to deliver your users an end product that is both professional and high converting.

You may be asking what makes you different from shitecash?

Well let me just tell you.

Were Shitcash has a $25 average per day FileIce has a $110 average per day.
Please check the image in the spoiler below:
[Image: fileicepwnssc.png]

You may ask were is your payment proof?
Well let me show you in the images below
[Image: fileicepayment.png]
[Image: Screenshot2011-06-15at45340PM-1.png]

You may also ask What do we offer you at FileIce.net?

Unsurpassable features
FileIce incorporates a wide range of useful tools dedicated to helping you promote your files, save time and effort, and analyze your statistics in order to maximize your conversion rates. We are constantly making adjustments to our site, optimizing it to perform at its maximum best for our affiliates, as well as developing new features and tools.

Earn more with FileIce
With an average of $1 per download, our network offers one of the bestaround. Not only that, our US traffic has an unbeatable average of $0.20 EPC, with conversion rates exceeding 25%!

Advanced Premium account system
Our Premium accounts use a credit based system where downloaders pay according to how many files they wish to download (credits). This system completely bypasses the abuse of premium accounts that are being shared between multiple users, or used in auto-downloaders.

Easy and rewarding Network
Offering not only a high converting survey delievery formula that ensures the best payout rates each and every single time, FileIce also offers the easiest surveys to complete, with additional international survey support. Sit back and relax, and let us do all the work for you today.

If you would like to join Fileice.net please click the link Here

We hope to see you soon!

Want to learn how to make $$ online
click here.
It looks good. You got a good way of making money xD

around how much daily\?
(07-03-2011, 06:00 AM)djakariuz Wrote: It looks good. You got a good way of making money xD

around how much daily\?

How much you make daily all depends on how many people you can get to fill out the surveys. If you can get a large amount of people interested in your download you could easily make $100+ per day.
Well the amount you earn resets on the 1st of every month.

Im new to PPD and in 5 days i have made $75.35

Im total this and last month i have made $116.01

Last month i earn just over $40
Want to learn how to make $$ online
click here.
i've heard about that PPD site, but they were only doing for BETA testing accounts. I didn't get accepted. So i gave up with them.

Didn't get accepted either, then heard reports that they scam, so i'll stick with $hareacash.
It's legit, I got accepted. I'm going to try it out. Smile
Want a free ebook on how to get free pizzas? ;)

http://fileice.net/download.php?file=5559
I think Fileice is very cool, and i would love to use it, but i got denied Sad
So if you don't get $50 by the end of the month you still reset to nothing and start all over? That kinda sucks
Blackhat Will generate 10,000 unique traffic to your site for $10.

My name is FISH.
I want to use File Ice because it looks like it is working for a lot of people but I was denied so, unfortunately, I can't. :'(
[Image: sighype.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PaidShare.org | Another PPD With a New Strategy Italian Hawk 9 2,200 01-27-2014, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Frabled
  PaidCash.org - High paying PPD - $1000 per 1000DL! - BETA only! buves18 0 807 01-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Cashupload.org New Site PPD gabys 25 4,237 01-10-2014, 05:18 PM
  DollarCash.org | New Generation PPD | Widget tool | Submit income | $2.5-$3.0 avg pay Cyber28 1 1,039 01-10-2014, 04:47 PM
  PPD Script [Start your own Pay Per Download site] єץє 25 8,689 01-10-2014, 04:46 PM