Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Find It Fun..?
It really depends on who I have classes with. The school year that just ended I enjoyed because all of my classes were with my good friends. I just hope it is the same for next year or else school is going to suck even more.
It should not be a drag. Try to make the best of it and socializing can help. If you are in high school or younger then trust me you will miss the days you were in class.

It may be a drag at times but it is really easy work and you do actually get smarter because of school and pays off once you get older
That is...if you pay attention ;)

[Image: odILW.png]
Both for me.

Its fun when I actually get a lot of work done and I have free time, but its a drag when I procrastinate and I get really behind.
I meet all my friends so it is kinda fun,but not reall too fun..lol

[Image: gMibd.png]
It is a drag since I'm super lazy... I still do really well though in college in mechanical engineering.
Actually it's not fun at all, sometimes it's even a huge pain in the ass to get up really early and go to school. But it's kinda important.

I'm done with school, but I'm still learning multiple languages, IRL and coding both. I find languages fun and dragging both.
I think it's a drag but it's your future so think of it that way
Am I High Yet? Wacko
Well I excited (as usual) to go back to school, cuz this year I am really gonna try to pay attention. Friends are a huge part of school, they make school a lot better! (obv)
I hate school, it sucks so hard..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaarning English is fun mikinsmith 26 4,669 08-20-2010, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Sharkey