Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found this running across my floor!
I saw that the other day in my house, I was like wtf?? I thought it was a scorpion at first. (far away)
I still don't see how this goes into healthy living and lifestyle bro, i think this should be moved to a different section.
Centipedes are actually very posionous in some species. Good thing you killed it.
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
I just know more then most.
(07-05-2011, 11:20 AM)Remorse Wrote: I still don't see how this goes into healthy living and lifestyle bro, i think this should be moved to a different section.

Remorse is right. It should be moved to the "Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks" section I suppose?

Rofl, that bug looks creepy, how big was it?
Good ting you found it before it started to re produce somewhere in your house.
Ugh fudge that. I would of ran out the room. Can't stand things like that, spiders etc... Smile
(07-09-2011, 05:42 PM)Sam Wrote: Ugh fudge that. I would of ran out the room. Can't stand things like that, spiders etc... Smile

I strongly dislike spiders as well. Anything that has more then 4 legs is bad news to me.
[Image: signatureus.png]
(07-09-2011, 05:40 PM)Don Corleone Wrote: Good ting you found it before it started to re produce somewhere in your house.

Dude, did you have to mention the fact of that Thing reproducing?

(07-09-2011, 09:12 PM)Justin Wrote: I strongly dislike spiders as well. Anything that has more then 4 legs is bad news to me.

You must be fun to hang out with in the woods XD

I have seen 2 of those in my bathtub :/
(07-05-2011, 01:01 AM)FamousMassacre Wrote: I saw that the other day in my house, I was like wtf?? I thought it was a scorpion at first. (far away)

LOL a scorpion? HAHAHAH Pirate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Running in cold weather issue... spY[3Mo] 17 2,533 03-21-2011, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Darkside92
  Found my retainers! Twicks 5 799 11-15-2010, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Epic Smiley™