Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cristal-Design
Alrighty peeps I have come here to request a favor. Rather a large favor as well... I assist with running the site www.cristal-design.com
along with another admin. We are a art/gfx community and have great things in store for this site and we wish to some day compete
with the other great art sites online. However the theme we are using currently is a DL'd theme. Not a very common one at that but none
the less not our own custom design. As a GFX community designing the theme is not going to be the major issue however we need someone
who can code it from scratch once the design is finished. In this favor we would need a theme for the MyBB style forum as well as for the
matching homepage we will be establishing.

Sadly we haven't the money to pay for this to be done. We would greatly appreciate it and forever be in debt to anyone who is capable of
helping us out with this task free of charge! If you can help PLEASE let me know! If you wish to check out the site before hand and think
you can help us out hit me (s9TeeN) up on the site. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help out our community.
Peace,
-XIX
[Image: NewPeacesig.png]
Peace hath more tests of manhood then battle hath ever known.
Scratch all of that above! CD was hacked and we are no longer looking for a coder! Thanks anyway...
That is really unlucky.

Do you have any idea of who it might have been? (Don't post who, i'm just curious)

Atleast you have been saving regular backups. That's a good thing Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

lol Eh its a good thing in the long run. There were internal issues with the staff and this gave me the view on things to wait till I learn more about forums and then start fresh! Omni can tell you how bad I am with forums! lol But I learned a lot on this trip and next time I'll be even better! Yes I know who did it although I have not learned how. They got a hold of the backups to the site so I doubt it will return! lol However I have left the team anyway and should be joining the military soon. Once that's done I will be available to start my own forum and hopefully do a better job at protecting it as well! lol
(10-23-2009, 05:57 PM)s9TeeN Wrote: lol Eh its a good thing in the long run. There were internal issues with the staff and this gave me the view on things to wait till I learn more about forums and then start fresh! Omni can tell you how bad I am with forums! lol But I learned a lot on this trip and next time I'll be even better! Yes I know who did it although I have not learned how. They got a hold of the backups to the site so I doubt it will return! lol However I have left the team anyway and should be joining the military soon. Once that's done I will be available to start my own forum and hopefully do a better job at protecting it as well! lol

your saying cd is closed? according to all the updates and the twitter, it is going to be back up today.
I wish you the best of luck in the future s9Teen and I personally think you chose the best option. I guess it was hard to do, especially after all the work you put into it. Although, staying with a team of staff that bicker all the time isn't good for anybody.

(10-24-2009, 02:23 PM)Skill Wrote: I wish you the best of luck in the future s9Teen and I personally think you chose the best option. I guess it was hard to do, especially after all the work you put into it. Although, staying with a team of staff that bicker all the time isn't good for anybody.

lmao, cd is closed and the domain links to http://www.neutralipod.net/
thats wmm's new site, and wmm is the one who hacked cd. lmao
It redirects me to the index page.
It says hellow.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(10-26-2009, 02:44 AM)Climate Wrote: It redirects me to the index page.
It says hellow.

The same happens to me. It is probably being worked on at this moment in time.

(10-23-2009, 05:57 PM)s9TeeN Wrote: lol Eh its a good thing in the long run. There were internal issues with the staff and this gave me the view on things to wait till I learn more about forums and then start fresh! Omni can tell you how bad I am with forums! lol But I learned a lot on this trip and next time I'll be even better! Yes I know who did it although I have not learned how. They got a hold of the backups to the site so I doubt it will return! lol However I have left the team anyway and should be joining the military soon. Once that's done I will be available to start my own forum and hopefully do a better job at protecting it as well! lol

off-site backups man!
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies