Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is the place so dead?
The forum is growing fast enough.
Yea, I like this place better than hack forums. No one is greater than any one Smile
Blackhat Will generate 10,000 unique traffic to your site for $10.

My name is FISH.
This place actually is pretty big. Just not a huge site like HF.
Legitimate Marketer | Exchanger | Middle Man | RAT Expert
Try start your own forum, struggle to get members, then compare this to yours. ^^
We're all entitled to our own opinions. So, in my opinion, your opinion sucks.
Yeah the board is active you have just try'd comparing it to HF that's all.
(07-09-2011, 06:09 PM)iMario Wrote: Look at the members registered here and look at HF, you will understand. Anyways, Hackforums activity is sadly full of scams, spams, etc. Here, you will notice the difference with this friendly and helpful community!

I guess when you put it that way you are correct. Quality is better than quantity people! Other sites may be more active but this one may have better quality people that are willing to help because it is a support forum, unlike others that just leech the forums for free stuff ect.
[Image: odILW.png]
Well if you went on a different Forum site other then HF you would know not all sites are that active. I go on other forums and sometimes it can take days for people to answer back cause they have lives...
I think this site is pretty active. Just because your from HF, you do not have to compare.
Thread Closed. About a page of the same answers, it's reached the end of its life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This website is dead! Dubai 4 898 03-12-2013, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  The whole "It's dead here thing" Uhriventis 3 983 01-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Jake