Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Runescape Forum
Looks nice. I'll join this for sure. Smile
Thanks, we created a new logo last night. We also jumped to 7th spot for "runescape" on google.com!

We have had 18 new users today and over 250 posts! We are growing fast!
(01-06-2012, 08:25 AM)TalishHF Wrote: Nice logo but the theme is horrible, I think it's to dark and the orange and black kinda clashes.

Ah shame to hear that, first person to comment bad about the theme. Sad
Moving us to a new server today!
Website seems to be loading slow for me, not sure if its your server or my side. Looks very nice I like it, the theme is a bit boring and plain though. But your forum seems to be doing very well!
[Image: image.php]
Yeah it seems pretty slow for me too. I checked just now after reading Talish's comment and it took more than 10 seconds to load the board index.
Very slow for me too, you on your own server now? I don't see why you would move to a dedi (or even a VPS), you don't actually need one yet. But if it's for more control over your site/hosting, that's fair enough.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
I run over 70 micro niches on the hosting it was on. I wanted to separate from that. Currently our pagespeed is only 75/100 which is a little low yes and I will be fixing it this week.

We make a lot from advertisement alone which easily pays for the vps with tons left over. We just hit 3rd spot of google for "runescape" and I am expecting a traffic boost which is what I am preparing for rather than having to deal with it at a later date.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 516 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 855 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  RuneMoz RuneScape Forums - NEW! DazedBots 17 3,107 01-06-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: DazedBots
  RuneMoz - Runescape Forums - New Community! DazedBots 0 642 12-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Last Post: DazedBots
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 37,727 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex