Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FWF (Flame War Forums) - Where Negative Rep is a Good Thing

Flame War Forums. Ever find a douchebag who honestly just needs a good embarassment but the forum he is on doesn't allow it? And IM's are too private for true pain? Ever need to just rant? Feel the need to find a place to debate with intellectual human beings? This is the forum for you. We're looking for great thinking, rational, intelligent, members who are also good at debating. High level flamers, if you must. This forum is home (will be) home of the best trolls and flamers who strive to piss the most people off. Come here to flame that person you couldn't on a different forum for the world to see.

Check it out, meet new people, hurt new people, get hurt BY new people. Whatever you feel the need. Just read the rules and guide on flaming and you'll be good.
lol... I might have to give this a go. I've been a member on Brawl Hall for years, but I rarely used it. That site was defunct before the new decade started.
Thanks haha.
I might try this out.
Cool, let me know if you do.
I am signing up right now. My username will be ily Tongue
Nevermind, the forum appears to be down.
They aren't down! I'm on it as I type haha.
Oh then. What the heck. It says it is down for me.
Very interesting idea, I will definitely sign up. I'd love to have an excellent debate. My name will be omi462.
It is up for me now. I wonder why it wasn't last night.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love to Flame - Flaming / Anti-Stress Forums - Feedback is Appreciated Zammyslave 0 635 12-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Zammyslave