Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTB] Advertisement for my Forum
I'm willing to pay for advertisement, minimum 500 uniques a day. Let me know if you're interested. Payment will be via PayPal. Payment will be for a month long advertisement slot. I'll pay more or less depending on the amount of uniques/day and the type of site (likely hood of gaining me members). It is for the forum in my signature. I need sites that are slightly established, I will need to see proof of traffic (minimum of last 3 months, I'd prefer last 6 months though).
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I'll try and help you spread your link for free. Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Codine Will you add my msn? pwnez@live.co.uk
Try adbrite for ad campaigns. You might reach a broader audience.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(10-22-2009, 05:04 PM)ƒαℓα∂σя Wrote: Codine Will you add my msn? pwnez@live.co.uk

I will, why don't you just pm me tho lol.. Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
So you are going to offer a price that is defined by a variable and then not tell us what the variable is. More or less dependaing on traffic....you could have your base at 2 cents more being 3 cents and less being a penny.
Don't be an asshat IllusionSlayer. Stay out of my thread if you're not going to contribute anything. Serious inquiries will find out.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
www.cohenl.com - I have advertising on there. Very good traffic.
(11-22-2009, 08:26 PM)Cohen Wrote: www.cohenl.com - I have advertising on there. Very good traffic.

cohen@cohenl.com is my contact e-mail and MSN, drop me an e-mail if your interested in an ad.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [PHP Plugin Request] Advertisement Plugin for Yourls Shorten Url Script? taim 1 499 12-31-2012, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Dяea
  [WTB] Any good phone/tablet/game console rokrvaibhav 0 355 10-22-2012, 08:47 AM
Last Post: rokrvaibhav
  Selling advertisement spot! Galaxian 2 541 01-02-2012, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Thomas
  Advertisement space Crystal 0 349 10-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Crystal
  HF WTB | Sendori/Hotkeys/DDC accounts! | Base $250+ Intelligent.Minds 0 1,378 12-26-2010, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Intelligent.Minds