Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
[Harry Potter] NEW Forum - HP - Custom Theme - MyBB - Plugins TheBoyWhoLived.net
(08-01-2011, 08:21 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Ha, great post, I may go check this post out later, good job!

Off-Topic: Is this the real xerotic? o_O

xerotic from HF? Yes, but that is a different site entirely.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
The best and probably only Harry Potter fan forum
out there so far, goodluck with the site ! hope it gets big like HF or SF
Theme is appealing, I would join but unfortunately I am not a potter fan. Sad
Side Question - Did Deities made your theme? If so can you PM the rate on what the gave it to you at?
It looks sexy.How did you do that logo?I really like it !
[Image: gMibd.png]
The logo was made by Slankey. I think that he just used a Harry Potter font called Harry P and then he added an effect.
I'm not interested in Harry Potter but what's the idea behind the forum's purpose anyway? besides being a fan site?

Is it just a chatroom in the form of a forum for people to talk about Harry potter?
Nice, but the nav buttons are way to big.
(08-16-2011, 08:40 AM)Sam Wrote: Nice, but the nav buttons are way to big.

True they could be shrunken down maybe 10-15px in height, but they aren't quite "way too big," in my opinion they should be in between the size of the logo and the forum tabs for the forum sections they have. Right now it's more on the side of being just as big as the logo (Text).

In regards to the logo for that reason, I think the logo either way, should be a bit bigger, but those menu buttons should be a little smaller.
I Will Join Smile Smile .. I Think this is good ;)
very nice.

harry potter is very popular!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [10,000+ Posts] Icy Community Forums: Active Forum | Custom Features | Awards Holmes 1 1,154 06-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Holmes
  General Board | MyBB 1.8 | Custom Theme | POSTING CONTEST Blue 7 2,289 12-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Blue
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 516 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  MySkins.org : Quality Custom and Premium Mybb Theme Studio envira 20 4,745 02-26-2014, 06:48 AM
Last Post: envira
  ELITEVIP.NET | Custom Theme | Exclusive Leaks | Virtual Economy + Gambling ParadoxCF 0 661 10-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Last Post: ParadoxCF