Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
HF is down? D:
(06-21-2011, 08:11 AM)TechieĀ© Wrote: yeah,its a high probability its being ddosed,lulzsec had said they were going to hit HF on tuesday,so am guessing this is their doing unless we are told otherwise.

I don't believe it was Lulzsec they would've posted on their twitter, at least they usually do, maybe they're being discreet? I really have no idea.

It doesn't really matter what's going on.
Any non socially retarded intelligent person would see HF is down and go do something else (god forbid you may even have to go outside). Not post allover the internet asking why its down.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
Well at least I know now that it's not just me.
(06-21-2011, 08:26 AM)0xE9 Wrote: Any non socially retarded intelligent person would see HF is down and go do something else (god forbid you may even have to go outside). Not post allover the internet asking why its down.

Exactly why I'm posting here silly boy <3
(06-21-2011, 08:28 AM)FragHF Wrote: Exactly why I'm posting here silly boy <3
In case you're too technologically impaired to work out it's down, You see that page that shows, You know the one that says the site is down? Yeah that means its down.
(06-21-2011, 08:31 AM)0xE9 Wrote: In case you're too technologically impaired to work out it's down, You see that page that shows, You know the one that says the site is down? Yeah that means its down.

Oh wow thanks for confirming my suspicions I had no idea that when downforeveryoneorjustme said that a website is down that it really was down.
(06-21-2011, 08:32 AM)FragHF Wrote: Oh wow thanks for confirming my suspicions I had no idea that when downforeveryoneorjustme said that a website is down that it really was down.

Then I have absolutely no idea why you signed up if you knew it was down to ask if it is down. This is the reason I dislike HF. Also in case you noticed there is a rule that says no talk of hackforums....
(06-21-2011, 08:26 AM)notLuke Wrote: Well at least I know now that it's not just me.

Try DownCheck.com next time, and you would know if it's only you or not.
Plus Omni owns DownCheck