Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
HF is down? D:
I'm going to cry. I need to verify that my copy of Windows is genuine.
tay.Superman
It's actually been down for a while now Huh
Tay, I can help you with that ^_^ PM me when HF is back up
(06-21-2011, 11:20 AM)LaserMaster Wrote: Tay, I can help you with that ^_^ PM me when HF is back up
Thanks man.
And did someone contact you recently about some 200 something laser? I hooked you up. Victoire
tay.Superman
HackForums is now back up.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
(06-21-2011, 08:22 AM)FragHF Wrote: I don't believe it was Lulzsec they would've posted on their twitter, at least they usually do, maybe they're being discreet? I really have no idea.
yeah,had thought that as well,but they dont update their twitter with every hacking,took them a while to add the last ddosing of HF if remember correctly.

had read off someone who uses the official IRC there was a planned attack today [tuesday],it just feels far to coincidental to not be related to them.Unsure Huh
one of the lulz members has apparently been arrested in the UK today. theyre taking it way to far now,as they have got a dump of every single UK residents details from this years census and are currently finalising it to release on the Pirate bay. Omg
they arent hitting companies and whatever,theyre hitting the ordinary consumer.
[Image: kittcrew.jpg]
(06-21-2011, 11:34 AM)Techie© Wrote: yeah,had thought that as well,but they dont update their twitter with every hacking,took them a while to add the last ddosing of HF if remember correctly.

had read off someone who uses the official IRC there was a planned attack today [tuesday],it just feels far to coincidental to not be related to them.Unsure Huh
one of the lulz members has apparently been arrested in the UK today. theyre taking it way to far now,as they have got a dump of every single UK residents details from this years census and are currently finalising it to release on the Pirate bay. Omg
they arent hitting companies and whatever,theyre hitting the ordinary consumer.

The census wasn't them