Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The King Has Arrived
[Image: 4c2358699d67ba10c932bb9728bcfa3f.png]

Hello everyone and welcome to my official introduction/information thread. Over the course of my stay at Support Forums, I will update this thread with new information on myself as I become more active in this community.

I'm a computer enthusiast studying computer science at university. I have a particular interest in offensive security and penetration testing, so I'd like to offer some of my attention to the Linux, FreeBSD, and Unix forum as my knowledge in the field increases.

I also have a passion for working with malware and security. As I said earlier, I'm into offensive security but as we all know, good offensive comes from even better defence. I'd like to work with the HJT Squad and help out in the Virus Removal, Hijack This Logs, and Support forum also.

As part of my computer science and software development studies, I am resultantly very interested in programming. I have been coding for several years now and would like to earn a living as a developer somewhere down the track. I'm very much into Visual Basic .NET, Python, and Java.

Another section that's caught my eye is the Emotional Support forum. I've read some of the discussions and I'd very much like to get involved and offer my support in that section. I think I'd like to be a part of the Emotional Helpers also.

Well, that's about it for now. I'll be updating this thread later on as I feel necessary.

E-Mail Contact: KingFromSF@Gmail.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReportedFall Has Arrived ReportedFall 3 433 02-24-2011, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Eve
  [Introduction]The Bane of Men has arrived Gh0st Genesis 5 673 10-08-2009, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Gh0st Genesis
  King is in the building Itachi Uchiha 3 559 10-08-2009, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Itachi Uchiha