Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I fancy my girlfriends mum
Wow... I'm going to be honest, that is quite messed up, not to judge you or anything. How old are you in comparison to her mom? Before I give you a reasonable answer.

1) Who instigated that first initial kiss?
2) Why did you not feel bad? Even if she wasn't her mom, in my mind that's considered cheating.

The only way to get your guilt out, is to confess to your girlfriend. A real man takes up for his own actions.
Ask them both if Ya could have a 3Some Smile.
(06-21-2011, 05:39 PM)RiChZ Wrote: Ask them both if Ya could have a 3Some Smile.

lol! ... That was a little funny, but i'm sure it's not a laughing matter for him.

This is supposed to be a support area, but going to have to disagree with anyone who thinks this is right. Even if it wasn't her mom it would be wrong, so I don't see how because it's her mom that it would make things any different.

Support would be trying to make someone make the right decisions in my opinion. And sometimes that's not always what they want to hear, you can't change that. I saw you did the wrong thing here, and to think that you see nothing wrong in it, of itself, makes me question the whole scenario even more.

If emotional support was always what people wanted to hear, we would have a whole bunch of sociopath's running around. You need to fix this.

I can almost assume that she's older than you by a long shot, or I'd hope so, otherwise the description of a pedophile could match you... Nothing good in that. So let's hope that i'm right here.

Confess up, and just know that the mom is part to blame for this as well, so she should have known better as well. If you would go for her mom, maybe this is a one time thing, but still... I doubt your girlfriend deserved to have anything like that happen to her.

I'm more sympathetic for her above anyone else right now (your girlfriend).

Think about it, if I found out that my dad was doing anything like that with my girlfriend, i'd talk with him man to man about it, and i'd be thinking "what the f*ck got into your head?" Regardless if he's my dad. Things like this are fairly disrespectful, even though fairly unheard of. Parent's interfering like that in their own children's relationships, is a definite "no" as well. I don't care how sexually aroused you are, you need to know how to have some self control. Same goes for the original poster.

If your girlfriend found out, i'm pretty sure she has a legit reason to be mad at both of you.
I don't know if someone has posted this yet but.. you seem pretty worried.
You need to calm down bro. Just tell the mum that you are worried that her daughter (your gf) is going to find out, and that you want to cut it off between each other. Tell her that you love her daughter (so to speak) and you wouldn't want to hurt her especially by her finding out that you were seeing her mum.

Even though if you didn't want to hurt her, you wouldn't have started seeing the mum, but, maybe you really DON'T want to hurt her, and it is just your hormones causing you to act, umm.. lets say, 'wildly'.

Now, the situation with the dad.. I would be worried to but, do what you need to do with the mum to cut it off but as you do it, keep her happy.. because she could tell the ex-husband that you 'sexually assaulted' her, or even the police and that could lead to your gf finding out, and who knows what else.**
**Please note that I am not trying to scare you, I am just keeping it real.

The reason you want to keep the mum happy is because;
A. She could tell the husband you 'raped' her.
B. She could tell the daughter (your gf) that you are cheating with another woman.
C. She could tell the police.

Now, with result A., I wouldn't be to worried, because if they are split up, and he lives half way across the country, he probably wouldn't give a rats ass about the mum.

With B., you would lose the girl, and the mum. And the girl could tell her dad that you hurt her and he could.. well.. hunt you down (so to speak).

With C., the mum would probably make up a huge lie, press charges, get you put in jail, and the gf would find out, and then she could tell her father, and so on.

**Again, not, I am just keeping it real.

So, now, it is up to you. You can take my advice, or someone elses. But if you are to 'upset' with yourself to go back to your gf after leaving the mum, tell her you don't love her anymore and cut it off, and then tell the mum that you are uncomfortable with seeing her still.

Best of luck bud Smile
[Image: sighype.gif]
You guys really act like he's going to tell his girlfriend about it. Nevertheless, if he does tell her about it, then he'll be losing his girlfriend, because of what happened. They had been going out for 6 months, and they are going pretty strong, and I don't think that the OP wants to lose the connection and bond between her just because that him and his mom had a make-out scene.

Quote:About a month and a half ago she took me round to see her mum for the first time. When we actually kissed.

You both kissed on the first day of meeting. Sounds like a slut to me. It doesn't matter what you say to try and change this title, because it is the truth. Who knows? Maybe the mom was horny during the time of your visit because the dad is half way across the country and didn't have sex in a long time probably. That's why you said that her mom feels lonely sometimes. You act like this is a good thing to be saying, that it was brilliant because all you did was just imply that the mom had a sluttish attitude towards you.

Quote:I begin to go a little red everytime she mentions her mum I start to shake in fear and I completly freeze.

It's not like she knows the whole story. It's not like she's going to think that you had some make-out sessions with her mom because that's the very last thing that anyone would plan to say or think about. It's the human brain that wouldn't even think of thinking that kind of situation.

Quote:Come clean to my gf

That's the only possible good choice that you will make. If you come clean with your girlfriend, she'll be mad at you yes, and she might even break up with you, but that is just common sense. She'll probably think that you're a sick bastard for even making out with her mom twice. Not to mention having a little sexual activity in both visits since you only met her mom twice. Your common sense however, may not think that this isn't the good choice because you might not want to try and ruin everything in a relationship that you have with your girlfriend.

A relationship teaches to not have any secrets between the two, because of the trust policy. You guys are meant to tell each other everything, whether it may be cheating, whether it may be that you were doing something with someone else, or whatever. If you want to look at your girlfriend again, then tell her about the situation, and if she really was your girlfriend, she'll understand.

She might not even leave you. If she was a girl of forgiveness and understandment, then she'll understand the whole situation. However, she might not considering that it's her own flesh and blood. She'll be mad at the mom for the hardest time, but you also, because you went with it, and it was twice behind her back, so you were basically backstabbing her the whole time.

Quote:Tell the mum that we can no longer do this and continue to be with my gf and run the risk the mum telling my gf

Why not just ask the mom why she came onto you? It is a better thing to just say "sorry, we can't do anything anymore". Trust me, your girlfriend WILL find out sooner or later. It might not be when you tell the mom not to do this anymore, but she will find out. Her mom will probably not tell her, because she'll think that she is a slut more.

Quote:Leave my gf for her mum

Okay, so yeah you're going to leave your girlfriend who you had more of a connection for 6 months for a woman who just wanted to have sex with you for the only 2 times that you had visited her. Why would you even consider this as an option?

You won't even do this option, even it everyone told you to do it. Depicting on your situation, all she is, is desperate. I don't know how old you are, but I can bet you that her mom is older by a fair amount. It's not like you're just going to tell your girlfriend that you were having some good moments with her mom, and then start dating her mom. What kind of guy does it? I'd laugh if I was the mom. Leaving the daughter for her. Doesn't that catch your eye that her mom is just a desperate woman?

You only want her mom, so you can have a sexual intercourse moments with her mom, and who wouldn't want sexual intercourse?

Quote:Leave them both

And your point for leaving your girlfriend is? It is mainly your fault for letting this get to a point where you just couldn't look at your girlfriend anymore. It doesn't really matter, because why would you even leave your girlfriend if she never did anything to you? This is your fault in the first place and if you want to leave them both, then feel free to admit your mistakes and do it.

Quote:Keep lying and have them both

You won't even get far. Trust me. It's not like it's going to be a secret anytime soon. Whether her mom always mentioning you and the daughter questioning about it, or whether her mom wants to tell the daughter about it. She'll find out sooner or later, and when she finds out, she's going to dump you, and go look for a new guy. You guys have been going out for 6 months, so I wouldn't want to ruin that streak.

Ace Wrote:If emotional support was always what people wanted to hear, we would have a whole bunch of sociopath's running around.

Whistle

GoodLuck!
- Brandenx781

HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
Well to be honest I think that (don't take this in a bad way) but your a FUCKWIT! One why you would go that far with your girls mum is just beyond me, Two dude you really need to come clean with your girlfriend. Yes losing he is one of the options but then again your never know, she could understand in a way and you may be able to live you relationship the way you seen it. I am very sorry that this may sound abit mean to you but I can't stand watching a girl get hurt emotionally or physically, I'm not saying that you have but like I tell everyone guy that I know that goes through something like this or fights.

Girl's are not put on the earth to be used nor abused, there not here from just sex, clean, cook and lots more. They are here to create a family, again I am very sorry if I upset you in anyway. This is just how I feel after reading your topic but straight forward, I really think that you should tell her and run the risk honesty and trust is the key to a relationship.

Cheers Champ,
Curtis

P.S If you would like to contact me add me on MSN or PM here, my MSN is Curtiie.boii@hotmail.com

[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.
(06-22-2011, 08:13 AM)Anon Wrote: Well to be honest I think that (don't take this in a bad way) but your a FUCKWIT! One why you would go that far with your girls mum is just beyond me, Two dude you really need to come clean with your girlfriend. Yes losing he is one of the options but then again your never know, she could understand in a way and you may be able to live you relationship the way you seen it. I am very sorry that this may sound abit mean to you but I can't stand watching a girl get hurt emotionally or physically, I'm not saying that you have but like I tell everyone guy that I know that goes through something like this or fights.

Girl's are not put on the earth to be used nor abused, there not here from just sex, clean, cook and lots more. They are here to create a family, again I am very sorry if I upset you in anyway. This is just how I feel after reading your topic but straight forward, I really think that you should tell her and run the risk honesty and trust is the key to a relationship.

Cheers Champ,
Curtis

P.S If you would like to contact me add me on MSN or PM here, my MSN is Curtiie.boii@hotmail.com

Everyone is entitled to there opinion so I welcome your post. I don't treat girls bad however on this one occasion it got really out of hand. My main fear is if she is pregnant.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
Keep banging her mom. Period
I cannot come to a conclusion before I see a picture of the mom and the GF.
(06-22-2011, 05:40 PM)LancerImpact Wrote: I cannot come to a conclusion before I see a picture of the mom and the GF.

Great support... This thread wasn't for you're own personal benefits.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My girlfriends parents are crazy Sobrix 1 641 05-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Clark
  My girlfriends vagina smells bad roody poo 28 7,342 03-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  My husband and his mum, are they normal? disconiuniu 35 6,679 08-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Last Post: -Infectious
  Girlfriends Parents Kom 5 1,527 08-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My girlfriends is, well I don't know FML brah 25 4,464 08-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Deceive