Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My PC keeps Blue Screening.
I don't know why but my computer keeps blue screening for no reason, it just started doing this lately. I don't why it is doing this because I have no viruses on my PC, I have done scans and everything, no virus has popped up. I don't really download things either so it can't be that. I am absolutely clueless right now.

What do you guys thing I should do? or what do you think has happened?
If you don't mind losing everything, do a full system restore on your PC. what it will do is basically make your computer brand new, so any viruses or problems with it, will stop. Unless you have a hard drive failure or something, then you might need to get a new harddrive or take your compputer in to get fixed.
[Image: iddyEs.png]
(06-21-2011, 12:50 AM)Most Dope Wrote: If you don't mind losing everything, do a full system restore on your PC. what it will do is basically make your computer brand new, so any viruses or problems with it, will stop. Unless you have a hard drive failure or something, then you might need to get a new harddrive or take your compputer in to get fixed.

It's probably just a bug with my computer, because I just got this PC, so it shouldn't have any hardware problems or failure.
[Image: D6fXK.png]
I suggest calling up the company which you bought it from and request a refund or replacement or even support.
GL!
[Image: iGvZI.png]
It may be an operating system bug. I'd call the company and ask for live-chat support.
[Image: signatureus.png]
Thanks for the responses guy, I really appreciate it, I will try these options.
It can be a Hardware error. Can you tell me the error code you get, then i will help you Smile.

An example of a Blue Screen and the error code you should post
I've red round-rectangled the error code you should post Smile

Kind Regards,
Wolf
How do you know you have no viruses? How many anti viruses do you have?
(06-21-2011, 08:58 AM)BLX Wrote: How do you know you have no viruses? How many anti viruses do you have?

I have Norton anti virus, and it's one of the best so I know I don't have any viruses.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...death.html - Read that Smile
What error code did you get?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blue Screen Issue Peter L 6 2,043 01-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Death Trap™
  Blue Screen of Death knave4567 16 3,121 10-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post: CATMAN
  Blue Screen Of Death! Liberty 18 3,401 10-06-2010, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Cannabis