Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No motavation?
My gpa is around 3.4 I didn't study once or do one assignment of homework this year and I was in 3 honors classes, I have an I.Q. of around 150, I'm extremely intelligent my teachers recognize it so do my parents, but I cannot find ANY motivation to study, do homework or anything school related I'll say to myself I'll go home and study then open it up close it and go play games on the computer or go to a friends....
Someone help Huh
I have the same problem. I'm a straight-a student, but I don't study. I don't have any motivation to study either. When I have to study for things, I usually disconnect my internet or ask to get banned on all of the things that I play.

If you get the grade, then do whatever.
hard work > intelligence

reality hurts
Turn off your internet, or try to make studying fun.
[Image: vnXBe.gif]
(06-22-2011, 02:17 AM)Skillify Wrote: Turn off your internet, or try to make studying fun.

Best idea. This is what I do. I turn off my internet and have my parents take my game system wires.

And, like you said, find a way to my studying fun, so you won't get off task.
How do you have A's but dont study? Thats impossible at our school
I always make exactly the grade I need to make to pass. I honestly cannot seem to do my homework. I think it is the most stupid thing anyone has ever made. School should be at school. Home should be home. Though I know that most people would argue to me that you should study at home if you want to pass at school. Well, it's really just a matter of perspective.
i dont want to go to school really but i need the diploma for my career thats why im giving my best fo me to just graduate. sometimes i go to school without money. just candies.