Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@JesseLabrocca
Is the twitter account http://twitter.com/#!/JesseLabrocca run by the actual Jesse Labrocca (omniscient) Because I see pretty random HF related tweets popping up and was wondering if it was run by members.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
No, this is HackForums' official twitter page.
(06-18-2011, 09:23 AM)★Cooldude★ Wrote: No, this is HackForums' official twitter page.
Hmm wasn't really looking for HF twitter but thanks.
(06-18-2011, 09:25 AM)0xE9 Wrote: Hmm wasn't really looking for HF twitter but thanks.

#JesseLabrocca is impersonating the real HF twitter page, #HackForumsNet. That's why I said it. Smile
(06-18-2011, 09:30 AM)★Cooldude★ Wrote: #JesseLabrocca is impersonating the real HF twitter page, #HackForumsNet. That's why I said it. Smile
Ahh. I thought it was omni's personal account.
I don't think this is the real Omniscient or Jesse Labrocca, because I'm pretty sure Omni wouldn't go to LulzSec and insult him via twitter because he took down HF yesterday.

@LulzSec you idiot!
@LulzSec Took us down today. Do it again i will slap your website into next week! FAGGERT!!! (Not sure this is Omni, xD)
(06-18-2011, 09:39 AM)iMario Wrote: I don't think this is the real Omniscient or Jesse Labrocca, because I'm pretty sure Omni wouldn't go to LulzSec and insult him via twitter because he took down HF yesterday.

@LulzSec you idiot!
@LulzSec Took us down today. Do it again i will slap your website into next week! FAGGERT!!! (Not sure this is Omni, xD)
Yeah that was what was making me think it was some HF kiddies.
Thats not his twitter. this is HF twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/hackforumsnet

That is a fake, he only has 96 followers. Its ovbious its fake.
[Image: iddyEs.png]
Is this really important? PM him for personal and site related questions.
Thanks. I'll have my lawyer get on that. Obvious slander and impersonating me. I'll make sure Twitter gets the removal notice.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.