Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring Sick Family Member to USA?
I might have posted this in the Wrong Section, and if I did I am sorry.

So my Grand Father is sick, and partially paralyzed and he has a few Strokes. He is In Iraq (We are Assyrian,Christian), and I was thinking if there is ANY way to bring him here to USA to get him Treated. Money isn't a big Issue (Iraq people make Real Good $$, if you have a good Job). We have filled the Paperwork and we are waiting for the Visa and such to get Accepted.

Anyone know if there is a way? Lawler, Claim, anything idk. but anything!

Thanks and Please Help,
I don't have any idea about this, but I'm just posting to wish your Grand Father a good recovery, and to wish you luck in getting the Visa.
(06-18-2011, 03:23 AM)notLuke Wrote: I don't have any idea about this, but I'm just posting to wish your Grand Father a good recovery, and to wish you luck in getting the Visa.

Thank You very much! And No Problem, just waiting for a response. Looking around for Lawyers and Immigration People. There has to be a way, a Visit will be good enough, but it's Really hard.
dont know but hopefully he will recover and be fine my best wishes to you !
(06-24-2011, 05:31 PM)The kid Wrote: dont know but hopefully he will recover and be fine my best wishes to you !

Thank you! Much Appreciated.
(06-17-2011, 03:52 PM)HecticHydra Wrote: I might have posted this in the Wrong Section, and if I did I am sorry.

So my Grand Father is sick, and partially paralyzed and he has a few Strokes. He is In Iraq (We are Assyrian,Christian), and I was thinking if there is ANY way to bring him here to USA to get him Treated. Money isn't a big Issue (Iraq people make Real Good $$, if you have a good Job). We have filled the Paperwork and we are waiting for the Visa and such to get Accepted.

Anyone know if there is a way? Lawler, Claim, anything idk. but anything!

Thanks and Please Help,

You have gone about this the correct way. I would assume that the visa is for 6 months? Don’t forget that if you are denied the visa, your sick relative can still come to the United stated. However, will only be able to stay the maximum of 90 days.

If you, or anyone else has questions they would like answered properly please get in contact with me.
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]
Yes I believe there is
The best way is to just move him down here with you.
I Hope Your Grand Father Get's Treated Soon .
If money isnt a problem then do whatever you can to save him. Try contacting your local medical facility and asking them what you can do to get him over.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel like I'm constently sick, and I'm really desperate Dεlluzion 8 1,009 06-29-2011, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Injection
  Sick, Need Suggestions (Food, Drinks) Metapod 25 5,965 05-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: SoleCampbel