Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adobe After Effects
(10-21-2009, 07:48 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: I've been watching some of the video tutorials here,

http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/

I'm somewhat beginner to AE and I've learned a lot. Not all of his (Andrew Kramer's) tutorials are easy to follow, but they are amusing.

Thanks alot for these. The first one which I am in the middle of watching now is very informative. I'm going to watch the rest later or tomorrow.

(10-21-2009, 07:51 PM)S0rath 0f the Black Sun Wrote: That DVD is hard to find. Those torrents above are the lynda.com video exercises so you won't need to subscribe. Big Grin

You're welcome. I might get into AE myself. Big Grin I just got the Master Collection. Smile

Nice I hope you do, once you've gotten the basics it looks cool to mess around with footage and pictures. It seems easier and funner than Photoshop at least. Most likely you won't use half of the programs in the Master Collection though which is why I didn't get it. I am only interested in After Effects, Dreamweaver, and maybe later I might use Photoshop. Smile

Once again thanks for all the help Sorath, you went through some trouble to help me out.
(10-21-2009, 08:08 PM)InsideSin Wrote: Nice I hope you do, once you've gotten the basics it looks cool to mess around with footage and pictures. It seems easier and funner than Photoshop at least. Most likely you won't use half of the programs in the Master Collection though which is why I didn't get it. I am only interested in After Effects, Dreamweaver, and maybe later I might use Photoshop. Smile

Once again thanks for all the help Sorath, you went through some trouble to help me out.

I'm already passed the basics, I just haven't done it in a while. I use a lot of other video editing progs like Particle Illusion, Sony Vegas, etc. Big Grin

I use all of those progs in the Master Collection tbh. Big Grin

You're welcome. (I'm bored and at work Tongue) Will update when I can. I think you're gonna be busy with those other links & videos atm. Big Grin

Blackhat
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
(10-21-2009, 08:13 PM)S0rath 0f the Black Sun Wrote: I'm already passed the basics, I just haven't done it in a while. I use a lot of other video editing progs like Particle Illusion, Sony Vegas, etc. Big Grin

I use all of those progs in the Master Collection tbh. Big Grin

Your welcome. Will update when I can. I think you're gonna be busy with those other links & videos atm. Big Grin

Blackhat

Haha yeah I am. All this work for a school project hah. I have Sony Vegas Pro 8 but I never use it. I tried rendering a video in HD for youtube once but it didn't come out the way I wanted it, probably just because I don't have the correct settings though. I prefer using Camtasia Studio 6 for both screenrecording and rendering because I have the settings down for super HD.

Anyways I gotta get the script down for the project now, I'll check up on this tomorrow if you want to leave a reply or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Adobe Photoshop?? [Students] Caffeine 2 3,917 07-29-2011, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Breakbot
  [Tut] Light Explosion Text Adobe Photoshop CS5[Tut] courage 13 5,300 07-17-2011, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Pedo bear
  How to Make Text Reflection (Adobe Photoshop CS5) Tutorial courage 12 6,424 06-15-2011, 02:11 AM
Last Post: courage
  Some pretty good C4D/After Effects YouTube channels. Richie 10 2,022 06-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Classicz
  How do you remember all the effects evilgenius 6 770 12-11-2010, 02:11 AM
Last Post: evilgenius