Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate my Signatures
Rate my signatures Have a Look

My Sig are Down Yeye
its decent i see to many people around with same format
(06-11-2011, 09:34 AM)Ted Bundy Wrote: its decent i see to many people around with same format

Thanx Bro For Positive feedback
Were there meant to be signatures in your post, or do you mean the picture that is currently your signature?
If you mean your current sig, then you should make everything singular instead of plural, cuz it's kinda confusing (ie. signature instead of signatures, is instead of are, etc.)

As for your current sig, to be completely honest I don't like it. I've seen probably 50 other people with the same thing, and I didn't even like it the first time I saw it.

Some things you could do to improve it a little:
1.) Fix the masking around the first 'o' in Scorpion. I assume the reason the masking looks bad, is because of the outerglow effect you have on there. To fix this, before you do any masking on the line, apply the outer glow effect, then add a blank layer underneath the line layer. Then select the line layer and press ctrl+E (this will merge the line layer with the blank layer). This will get rid of all the layer effects on the layer, but will still keep them in the image (the effects become part of the actual layer, rather than just an effect). NOW you can mask it out, and it will look a lot better.

2.) Either get rid of the reflection, or fix it. To fix it, you will need to move the reflection layer down, so it's complete below the other layers. This will make the image a lot taller, so you might want to do a gradient mask and have the reflection fade out at the bottom (which if done correctly, will allow you to crop the image and make it a little shorter).

Aside from that, there isn't much you can fix (I would definitely change the color of the glow, but that's just me). Like I said earlier, I personally don't like this style, not to mention it's extremely overused. But that is definitely just my opinion, so if you like it, by all means use it Big Grin
(06-11-2011, 12:10 PM)Terridax Wrote: Were there meant to be signatures in your post, or do you mean the picture that is currently your signature?
If you mean your current sig, then you should make everything singular instead of plural, cuz it's kinda confusing (ie. signature instead of signatures, is instead of are, etc.)

As for your current sig, to be completely honest I don't like it. I've seen probably 50 other people with the same thing, and I didn't even like it the first time I saw it.

Some things you could do to improve it a little:
1.) Fix the masking around the first 'o' in Scorpion. I assume the reason the masking looks bad, is because of the outerglow effect you have on there. To fix this, before you do any masking on the line, apply the outer glow effect, then add a blank layer underneath the line layer. Then select the line layer and press ctrl+E (this will merge the line layer with the blank layer). This will get rid of all the layer effects on the layer, but will still keep them in the image (the effects become part of the actual layer, rather than just an effect). NOW you can mask it out, and it will look a lot better.

2.) Either get rid of the reflection, or fix it. To fix it, you will need to move the reflection layer down, so it's complete below the other layers. This will make the image a lot taller, so you might want to do a gradient mask and have the reflection fade out at the bottom (which if done correctly, will allow you to crop the image and make it a little shorter).

Aside from that, there isn't much you can fix (I would definitely change the color of the glow, but that's just me). Like I said earlier, I personally don't like this style, not to mention it's extremely overused. But that is definitely just my opinion, so if you like it, by all means use it Big Grin

Thanx Bro For Feedback Big Grin
very nice work bro keep it up 4.3/5
I like it actually, I wouldn't mind a similar one in green, 8/10 Smile
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Rate] Rate My HF Wallpaper Please <3 :) D Generation X 59 5,391 03-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Toph
  Signatures and Userbars BlackChaos 23 3,474 03-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Toph
  [Rate] Halo Signatures Blixx 25 2,421 02-06-2013, 04:14 AM
Last Post: courage
  [Rate] Rate My SF Wallpaper Please <3 :) D Generation X 13 2,286 12-02-2011, 07:07 AM
Last Post: D Generation X
  [Rate] Rate My Wallpaper Please :) D Generation X 15 893 12-02-2011, 12:46 AM
Last Post: D Generation X