Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting my forum active
After Many Changes from moving off forumotion adding new features doing a major make over which includes adding new mods im glad to say Forum Advent is officially opened for business and has left forumotion
The New & Improved Advent will include
Easy To Navigate Though Our Forums

Arcade
Play Applications And compete against other community members many games are already going to be installed This is still undercontruction and will be a soon to come feature with the Mybb Arcade with our selection of our unique features to choose and play from!

Your Own Page
We will now give you a chance to own and manage your very own page. This feature is still in beta so we have released a demo version the real version will have many features installed such as Assigning moderators to help you moderate your page or possibly even administrators way more which beta version does not have

Points Management Updated System!
Compared to our forumotion points system we have installed a Mybb more complex and better points system we may be adding a better shop soon so we are still working on making this area even better

Once Again
Come Along and Join the New & Improved Forum Advent Today!
http://wembatseraddict.co.cc
(06-09-2011, 01:40 AM)Spudster Wrote: My currently our Stats are
5 Active Members
114 Guests in last 24hrs
is user going inactive normal for a forum
What niche is your website. Have you done targeted link building for the keywords of the audience you want?

Check here for more info:

http://coollgeneralforum.wordpress.com/c...webmaster/
You can use the pay 2 post method.
I will take a look we our A Webmaster forum
I have a feature called Post2Earn
I really don't want to sound like a dick here but if you are making a webmaster forum then you should study and gain some more knowledge in that subject. No offense mate.
Im learning i know Php & SQL some html
More Updates
Get paid hosting/domain
Search Engine Optimization?
Also, try to get other forums to link to yours and you do the same for them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Active Forum - Bad SEO CharlieA+ 5 1,023 03-23-2015, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Kdstack