Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Suggestion] New tab
How about a tab for "HF support" that redirects to hackforums.net/contact.php or supportforums.net/hf/contact.php It would probably help get rid of some of the short sighted hackforum members who misread the domain as supportforumsforhackforums.net
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
I think the best solution is to just ignore all HF discussions. Simply reminding the person that HF discussions aren't welcome, and then reporting the thread.
Uhm no.. Just ignore that and report any threads that has to do with HF. Because making a special "HF support" tab will only encourage such threads.
I like the idea, but we don't get too much of these threads anyways, they will get closed and ignored, so, a bit useless.
I don't think it would be a good idea. I'd rather have this be separate from Hack Forums. It's my space away from it, actually. I don't want anything about Hack Forums here, that is what it's domain is for.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
It's not a major issue here, it's not like it ruins the site or insults people.
Not going to happen. Sorry.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I'm against the idea probably this suggestion is useless because we are not here to talk about hf disscusions.I'm not going to deny that lots of people came from hf and majority of them get himself ban for spamming and lq posts.This idea will rather encourage them to do this crap.It's is my personal thinking.
"Nothing hurt more than realizing that she meant every thing to you and you meant nothing to her"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life Suppot Tab Kewlz 1 673 06-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  A "View your posts" tab Buster 4 1,073 10-06-2011, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  [SUGGESTION] Graphic Tab Laughynose 6 1,060 06-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Laughynose
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,383 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,794 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™