Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook "Like" script for text + images + youtube: $10.00
Live Demo: http://demo.hdscripts.net/fblike/
Price: $10.00 USD PayPal

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202012-08-23%20at%2012.15.24%20AM.png]

I won't give you a bulleted list of features because what you see is what you get. There's an admin panel for deleting phrases, and you can remove /index.php/ from the URLs with htaccess.

PM me to purchase. Requires PHP 5.3+ and MySQL.
Isn't 29,99$ To high price for this?
And its a really nice thing : D
I will look later when i need it : D
(06-06-2011, 09:06 AM)timestandstill Wrote: If you've ever wanted to start one of those Facebook "Like" websites (like this one), then this is the script for you!

These sites are good for some quick money, because the traffic from Facebook can get viral. There's an integrated ad manager to make adding your AdSense code easy.

Learn more, live demo, or purchase:
http://serverstack.net/scripts/likeengine/

Questions can be asked here or on that forum Smile

Omg 29 $ it's to much
(06-06-2011, 12:57 PM)Facebook Staff Wrote: Omg 29 $ it's to much

If you look at the competition, it really isn't:

http://www.likescript.net/ - $50
http://facebooklikescript.com/ - $69 ($39 without admin panel, but thats useless)

However, I've made a coupon code which brings the price down to $19.99. When you reach the screen with the big orange PayPal button, click "I have a coupon to use" and type "SUPPORT", this code will work with three purchases so act quickly Tongue (for the record I've sold seven copies as of this writing)
There are a ton of these similar scripts available for free.
(06-06-2011, 04:52 PM)tubby1 Wrote: There are a ton of these similar scripts available for free.

I've only seen two, but after comparing features you'll see why the free ones are free. That's also a pretty lame statement considering there are free and paid scripts for many categories (look up vBulletin and MyBB, as an example). I also don't see how your post is relevant to anything, perhaps I should find every domain sales thread here and point out how some people give away domain names for free.
I wouldn't pay that much, but it would be interested if you lowered price. Also what payments do you accept?
(06-08-2011, 03:28 PM)Green Bay Wrote: I wouldn't pay that much, but it would be interested if you lowered price. Also what payments do you accept?

Coupon code "SUPPORT" brings it down to $19.99 which honestly isn't that much unless you're crap broke. I accept PayPal only.

If I advertise this as "Cheapest facebook script around!! $3 only!!", I'm only going to attract a swarm of broke idiots who want to make money as quick as they can. These are the people who steal PayPal accounts, who don't abide by license rules (one domain per purchase, no rebranding, footer copyright removal is additional cost, etc), and are generally just too stupid to tell their own ass from a hole in the ground. Nobody trying to run a serious online business wants these people as customers, and if anyone reading this plans on starting an online store, you should take my advice into consideration.

I've sold a very decent number of licenses since I started selling two days ago, and every one of these people has followed all the rules. I'm certain if this were selling for $3, I'd have to deal with DMCAing debranded copies and trying to explain stuff to people who don't know what a MySQL database is.

All that aside, if you'd rather go with a $3 script, I wish you good luck on your ventures, but nobody gets anywhere whoring themselves for pennies.

If it's of any interest to anyone, I've also released a YouTube addon, available in on the same site.
If you lowered the price you would get more sales bro.
(06-13-2011, 10:24 AM)USN Wrote: If you lowered the price you would get more sales bro.

How much would you pay for it, out of curiosity? My conversions from Google and Digital Point are doing pretty well, so I'm just living under the assumption that people on this forum are poor. (Considering half of you are from HF, I'm not surprised)

Tell ya what, I might make a better coupon code once my regular sales begin to drop Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOCIAL] Buy High quality Twitter Followers,Facebook,YouTube,Vine,Instagram CHEAP welfareg0d 0 333 06-14-2014, 01:52 PM
Last Post: welfareg0d
  Selling Facebook Friends 5K to 10K boost your facebook Friend list Clones 8 1,759 10-11-2012, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Clones
  ☆★☆ Galaxians Facebook Shop - The cheapest Facebook fans/likes at SF! ☆★☆ Galaxian 0 438 04-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Galaxian
  [Youtube][Source]Youtube Viewer[Source][Youtube] Crystal 6 1,510 09-07-2011, 06:09 AM
Last Post: +devilpsn
  Youtube to Mp3 Converter - Includes Script w/ Resell Rights (my personal treasure!!) Peter L 0 565 09-01-2011, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Peter L