Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junk thread
Im sorry your dog died, I know how that one feels. I hope your feeling better now though. As time passes you will feel better. Its hard when you have an animal your whole life and then hes gone. He went to a better place though since of his age. You will never lose the memory of your dog but the pain will eventually go away. For now stay close to your family because they will be there for you. In your life you will never be ever to replace him but you will find another animal that makes you just as happy.
I'm sorry Sad I hope you feel better soon.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
(08-21-2011, 08:27 AM)-Revolution- Wrote: Feel sorry for you !
You will heal back !
Dont worry Big Grin

This thread has been made before more than 2 months, so I assume he is already recovered from the lost.
Damn, I hope he enjoyed his life with you! Smile
Very sorry for your dog, really(( I love dogs very much, but hate the fact that one day my dog will die too and i will terribly miss him(((
it's a sad thing to lose a dog, Best form of therapy will be to get another dog trust me
i'm so sorry about your Dog. I hope you have him always in your heart.
I feel sorry for you man. He must of led a good life. Good luck with the future though! All the best.
Wow man. that sucks.

Chin up man.
Very sorry to hear that, I was crushed when my dog for only one year died on it's birthday. Sad
[Image: blazin.gif]