Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Program | Need Tested |
Okay, I have been working on this program for about 3-4 hours (I had a lot of errors).
Anyway, I'm done, at least with version 1.0.
What this program allows you to do is to connect to other IP addresses while browsing the internet. It's a very simple program, but the coding was hard to get right. Thanks to Support Forums user "The-One", I have completed the damn thing. The GUI has nothing special what so ever, the browser is pretty much crap but you gota use it. This is just a quick release on what i have been working on and I hope you guys enjoy it.

Now, the webbrowser may not work and that will screw the hole thing over, but I want you guys to beta test it.
just go to Http://whatsmyip.org/ and tell me if it worked.
Thanks

[Image: 33b69e1ed76ebaeb5ae7e53c436178e6.png]

About 3 minutes to make the webbrowser...No lie.

[Image: 4c3150b5cc21f007cc4c10a965f7fe69.png]

http://www.mediafire.com/?z7n979upcl43c9y
I'm on my chrome netbook now so I can't, but I'll download this tomorrow and let you know how it goes
(06-05-2011, 07:13 PM)EaGLeZ Wrote: I'm on my chrome netbook now so I can't, but I'll download this tomorrow and let you know how it goes

Hmkay bro thanks.
Still looking for people to test this.
Downloading this right now and i will test it out man
[Image: NfAze.gif]
I will test for you and give feedback Smile
(06-06-2011, 01:25 AM)USN Wrote: I will test for you and give feedback Smile

Having help on getting the proxy to work.
This one probably doesn't work for you so just hold on.
I could test this and tell you what the problems are - if any -

I didn't go as far as making the browser but did make something like this on HF that you could check out.
If you happen to want to, my account as tampered with or 'hacked', and whoever did, changed my name to 'hacked by the defaced_2' , just search that name
if ( ( youAreHappy) && (youKnowIt) )

clapYourHands();
Looks alright man. Keep up the work.
[Image: iuyle.png]
(06-06-2011, 07:23 AM)The-One Wrote: Looks alright man. Keep up the work.

Thanks, I couldn't have done it without you, but now I got to make it where the proxy's actually work.