Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
TechLifeForum.net
Might take a look into it Smile and might join.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
(11-17-2011, 07:42 PM)AMD Wrote: Might take a look into it Smile and might join.

We've got lots of good members, from all kinds of different forums. Our traffic reported from all places around the world, in virtually every continent so far and every country, with visitors from most of the common states and provinces.

Russia, US, CAN, UK, Mexico, China, Australia.

It's a good community for anyone actively involved in the tech world Smile
The thing which i miss in programming section is that there is no C/C++ , java , pearl , python , rubby?
There's not much of that posted on the forum quite yet, i've posted Powershell, Perl, and some C++, but not much of the others, when more accumulate in this General Programming forum they will be split off into their own forums.

Edit: The Perl section on SF is hardly active, so I wouldn't expect it to be much different on my forum with not as many members yet if I had a forum for it.
I really like it. The GUI and everything is quite nice. The only downside is the domain.
(01-01-2012, 08:32 PM).Legacy. Wrote: I really like it. The GUI and everything is quite nice. The only downside is the domain.

What's the downside about it? We've got PR3 SEO packages, and there's great keywords for tech in there that would benefit it further on a firsthand scale.
December 2011 Challenge solution has been posted, only 2 members have been able to solve the challenge before the deadline. 2012 will definitely be a great year for improvement on TLF Smile
I'm confused because it takes me to 'http://tech.reboot.pro/', is that the right place?
It's all about TechLifeForum, so I'm guessing so.
It looks great though, I'm just curious as why it takes me there?
That is definitely the right place, we transitioned to a new domain a while back so we keep techlifeforum.net, only it has a simple .htaccess redirect code to our new domain in there.

You'd be surprised with a few members there and how much knowledge they possess. There's a couple members there that visit once in a while that have knowledge way above my head in quite a few aspects of computer based information.
(01-04-2012, 03:06 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: That is definitely the right place, we transitioned to a new domain a while back so we keep techlifeforum.net, only it has a simple .htaccess redirect code to our new domain in there.

Ahhh, all right, gotcha.
It just confused me that I was not directed to the place I clicked on, lul.
Lookin' good, keep it up matey.